GDT: Devils @ Canadiens 7:00 pm Velcome Vack Vitek Vanecek

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Just want to add that I saw twitter doofs complaining that Jack looked off his game and uninterested around the Ottawa game 

I think that's a style thing. Pat Kane felt the same. Everything he does looks so effortless.

So when what he's doing work... it looks amazing, he's making it look easy.

But when it doesn't work... then it looks like he didn't even try lol

• Like 2

Just now, SterioDesign said:

I think that's a style thing. Pat Kane felt the same. Everything he does looks so effortless.

There's something to this. Jack was looking “off” and was averaging a PPG. It’s not that he’s off, he’s just not the only one doing anything out there as it was previously. He’s blending in better lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

There's something to this. Jack was looking “off” and was averaging a PPG. It’s not that he’s off, he’s just not the only one doing anything out there as it was previously. He’s blending in better lol. 

well today he objectively been looking off at times cause he literally couldnt handle the puck multiple times in the same sequence lol

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That interview was Jack/10

He reminds me of a NASCAR driver being interviewed after a long race or something. I love it. 

"Yeaaaaaaah, we got all 4 tires and they are MOVING out there I tell you hwut." 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I can’t describe how nice it is having a player over a ppg while making it look effortless. And the crazy thing is he probably has another gear that he’ll hit in the next year or so 

5 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I can’t describe how nice it is having a player over a ppg while making it look effortless. And the crazy thing is he probably has another gear that he’ll hit in the next year or so 

Elias was similar. Not as smooth as Jack obviously. Maybe a bit more Bratt at times but he made some stuff look effortless. He was so smart

11 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

well today he objectively been looking off at times cause he literally couldnt handle the puck multiple times in the same sequence lol

That is fair. But he also has two goals, so it’s kind of in keeping with what I’m saying. 

3 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I imagine it gets dull pretty quick if the team sucks and you are the only one that the media wants to talk to night in and night out. 

More Yegor interviews!!