GDT: Devils @ Maple Leafs, 7:00 pm Let’s Goooooooooooo

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Let's also give it up for my man @Colorado Rockies 1976 for not phoning it in even though he has posted nearly the entire season's worth of GDT's. He's got memes that are based on the winning streak, he's got a purple bar, he's executing as well as the Devils have been. Well done. 

Many years from now we will all remember the great @Colorado Rockies 1976 streak of 2022, right up there with “Henrique, it’s over”. We’re making memories here y’all 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh, and just for the hell of it:

The 2021-22 Devils won 13 out of their final 44 games to close out the season.

They've won 13 out of 16 this year.  They could very well tie last season's win output of 27 by midseason...14 wins in their next 25 games would get them there.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Many years from now we will all remember the great @Colorado Rockies 1976 streak of 2022, right up there with “Henrique, it’s over”. We’re making memories here y’all 

I’m getting my purple bar tattoo this weekend. I’m not having that guy from the commercial do it so it’s straight. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

CR76!

IT'S PURPLE!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Crisis said:

image.thumb.png.1880fb1361634b57c6d7daf674a8601d.png

I do love when a thing that was never ever meant to be a thing indeed becomes a thing and in time somehow becomes an even bigger thing.

I love this fvcking place.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm like a half a second from buying some of these, having a Devils logo embroidered on, and trying to make them a thing. 

purple.jpg

th?id=OIP.2RHSrmCAVeOJHg-LyzatTAHaJ4&pid=Api&P=0

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm like a half a second from buying some of these, having a Devils logo embroidered on, and trying to make them a thing. 

purple.jpg

the fvcking chicken. fitzy is gonna cut your sh!t if we lose you stupid fvcking purple chicken. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

That's right, Nico and Jack. Score goals. Save a chicken. 

Every time the Devils lose...

God kills a chicken

4 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Matt Murray is the guy facing the Devils onslaught tonight. Also it’s fun to say Devils onslaught and not be sarcastic finally

Also fun to not say "Hey maybe the Devils can build off their one-game winning streak..."

• Like 1