GDT: Oilers @ Devils, 7:00 pm You Can Do IIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Bro, I love this band. I don't even like hardcore/scream sh!t that much, but Dance Gavin Dance slaps. 

They are one of my favorite bands and I dig all their old stuff. I have stopped listening to their new stuff with Artificial Selection. Just bored(mostly with Tilian's voice).

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

They are one of my favorite bands and I dig all their old stuff. I have stopped listening to their new stuff with Artificial Selection. Just bored(mostly with Tilian's voice).

A co-worker introduced them to me years ago, but then I kind of re-discovered them. I think I tend towards the older stuff more too, but it's all pretty great to me. Anything from Downtown Battle Mountain or Mothership. I'm digging most from the new Jackpot Juicer too. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

A co-worker introduced them to me years ago, but then I kind of re-discovered them. I think I tend towards the older stuff more too, but it's all pretty great to me. Anything from Downtown Battle Mountain or Mothership. I I'm digging most from the new Jackpot Juicer too. 

I really love DTBM II and Happiness. I think both those albums are kind of slept on by the fan base, especially now since the more recent style of the band has really drawn new fans into the genre.

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I really love DTBM II and Happiness. I think both those albums are kind of slept on by the fan base, especially now since the more recent style of the band has really drawn new fans into the genre.

Yeah, I would probably be one of those. Was never ever into this genre, but I started listening to Backwordz and then DGD crept into those playlists very slowly. Definitely more open to that genre more now at least or more than I ever was before. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Draisaitl is a little b!tch holy cow lol. He slashed Brendan Smith like 14 times down low. Smith gives him a whack back and Draisaitl acted like he was shot in the back of the head by a shotgun at point blank range.

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Everyone's at the game, can't remember the last time we had a Monday game that was this packed. 

Hopefully Wednesday’s crowd will be huge too, especially with it being the night before Thanksgiving.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

That play by Hyman looked like when you find a glitch that works in the NHL videogames

I thought he was going to pull some crazy sh!t, but the D just let him skate into the slot backwards. I would have liked to see some body checks or some shoving there at least. 

Edited by RizzMB30