GDT: Leafs @ Devils, 11/23 7 pm Time To Set A Record

Colorado Rockies 1976

The following should clarify deflections following a kicked puck that enters the goal:

(i) A kicked puck that deflects off the body of any player of either team (including the goalkeeper) shall be ruled no goal. 

(ii) A kicked puck that deflects off the stick of any player (excluding the goalkeeper’s stick) shall be ruled a good goal.

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

The following should clarify deflections following a kicked puck that enters the goal:

(i) A kicked puck that deflects off the body of any player of either team (including the goalkeeper) shall be ruled no goal. 

(ii) A kicked puck that deflects off the stick of any player (excluding the goalkeeper’s stick) shall be ruled a good goal.

Okay I legit didn’t know that.

i thought like a high stick if it hits an opposing player, it’s a good play

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Right call, and sh!tty luck lol. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

We literally got a goal called back against us a few years ago where the other team kicked it but since it hit a Devils stick on the way in it counted. This league has zero consistency. 

• Like 1

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Any fan in that arena throwing trash on the ice should be fvcking ashamed. Risking a forfeit during a 13 game streak because you want to throw a hissy fit about calls that didn't go your way. I don't see any players acting like that so why are you?

A forfeit? I'm not down for throwing stuff but this was never gonna be a forfeit for throwing stuff lol

• Like 1

I don't like it but throwing sh!t makes us all look bad.

EDIT: I don't understand the logic though that you can kick it and have it go off a stick and count but if you kick it and it goes off an opposing skate it doesn't. If the kicking motion causes it to go in then it should just be no goal.

Edited by NJDevils1214