GDT - Devils @ Sabres 11/25/22 8:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Watch, I’ll do like you did…

I don’t even think he is gay, and if he is, I don’t think there is any evidence that he would prefer a big boy to a small one. 

Hey it’s 2022. He can spend his money on any size boy he wants. You know, as long as everyone is a consenting adult and all 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Watch, I’ll do like you did…

I don’t even think he is gay, and if he is, I don’t think there is any evidence that he would prefer a big boy to a small one. 

Not sure why you’re so hung up on my bolding only part of your post. It was a bit of a run on sentence, touching on multiple things. All I wanted to address was the claim of Jack not scoring like last year. 

Anyway, glad we’re in agreement that pumpkin cutter needs to stick to carpentry, and leave the GM’ing to Fitz lol. 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Hey it’s 2022. He can spend his money on any size boy he wants. You know, as long as everyone is a consenting adult and all 

He keeps scoring, he can be with whomever he wants. Even Jack lol. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Not sure why you’re so hung up on my bolding only part of your post. It was a bit of a run on sentence, touching on multiple things. All I wanted to address was the claim of Jack not scoring like last year. 

Because that wasn’t my claim, if you read the entire sentence. Plus then I explained it and you still didn’t understand. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Anyway, glad we’re in agreement that pumpkin cutter needs to stick to carpentry, and leave the GM’ing to Fitz lol. 

we will see. more than 8 see ya later!

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Because that wasn’t my claim, if you read the entire sentence. Plus then I explained it and you still didn’t understand. 

Guy, you said “is he scoring like last year when he was healthy, no he’s not.” That’s all I disagreed with. THAT PART.

What are we even doing here? 

Nice win boys.  Weird game in that it felt like it could’ve been 5-3 or 6-4, given the chances.  But Devils definitely outplayed them.

39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Invisible, no. But is he the dominant player on this team, responsible for most of our good plays and scoring like he was when healthy last year? No he isn’t. People were saying if Jack wasn’t healthy this year, we would have no chance. Do people still feel that way? I don’t. 

It’s not that he is playing at any less of a level, we just have multiple guys doing that job as well, and point-wise, even better. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Guy, you said “is he scoring like last year when he was healthy, no he’s not.” That’s all I disagreed with. THAT PART.

What are we even doing here? 

Because “that part” is taken out of context. I said he wasn’t responsible for most of our good plays AND scoring, like he was last year when healthy. You eliminated half the sentence and tried to make it into me saying he’s not scoring, which is obviously not what I meant based on context AND the fact that he is over PPG for the year. And when I explained that, you still didn’t get it. 

Just now, jagknife said:

Sabres fans crying saying we play dirty.

Whatever, we finally don’t play like sh!t so I don’t care.

Go cry into your Josh Allen shrines, losers.

we play dirty???? hahaha the only thing that sh!tbag team can do is throw late elbows. 

offseason’s sexy pick for a top team, enjoy the bottom you little b1tches. only team in the east that makes the devils last decade look competent.

• Thanks 1