GDT - Devils @ Sabres 11/25/22 8:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I think the argument was always at least some bias FOR the Leafs, not so much against the Devils. 

Maybe last game it was. But the whole conspiracy theory has been going on for years and not just involving Toronto. 

Just now, MB3 said:

we play dirty???? hahaha the only thing that sh!tbag team can do is throw late elbows. 

offseason’s sexy pick for a top team, enjoy the bottom you little b1tches. only team in the east that makes the devils last decade look competent.

If anything we don’t play dirty enough. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Because “that part” is taken out of context. I said he wasn’t responsible for most of our good plays AND scoring, like he was last year when healthy. You eliminated half the sentence and tried to make it into me saying he’s not scoring, which is obviously not what I meant based on context AND the fact that he is over PPG for the year. And when I explained that, you still didn’t get it. 

Yeah, I’m not doing this with you all night man. Devils won. Let’s move on. 

This team has won 17 out of 19 games.  They win 10 out of their next 20 and they tie last year’s win total by the halfway point.

Just enjoying those numbers.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I think the argument was always at least some bias FOR the Leafs, not so much against the Devils. 

Well the whole argument started after someone said he was sick and tired of the refs constantly fvcking over the Devils. And some brought up other games and clips from last year where it didn't go our way. So there was certainly at least some people claiming it was against the Devils

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well the whole argument started after someone said he was sick and tired of the refs constantly fvcking over the Devils. And some brought up other games and clips from last year where it didn't go our way. So there was certainly at least some people claiming it was against the Devils

There’s been arguments that all of the Original Six are favored over us, it’s been argued that the league is prejudiced toward the Penguins, etc. 

Not limited to the last game whatsoever. 

Edited by mfitz804

Didn't post much during the game my buddy was here watching too.

Pretty good game. Calls went our way and we got lucky a few times. Now on to Washington.

Also Vegas lost so we're back 2nd in the league

Just now, mfitz804 said:

There’s been arguments that all of the Original Sox are ores over us, it’s been argued that the league is prejudiced toward the Penguins, etc. 

Not limited to the last game whatsoever. 

All my original sox have holes in them by now

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Didn't post much during the game my buddy was here watching too.

Pretty good game. Calls went our way and we got lucky a few times. Now on to Washington.

Also Vegas lost so we're back 2nd in the league

All my original sox have holes in them by now

This has to be a troll right? Lmao man come on. The Devils absolutely dominated play for the first 40 minutes, controlling the puck almost all game and peppering 35 shots on the Buffalo goalie and they still went into the 3rd with a special teams deficit. They also faced a goalie who stood on his head. 

I don’t think anything was egregious but I’m confused how you could possibly say “the devils got lucky calls and lucky bounces” unless you’re just trying to be antagonistic in which case, it worked I guess lol.

• Like 2

1. Very mature of this team to come out and win in this fashion after the big win streak was broken with an absolute sh!t show on Wednesday.   

2.  It might be unfair to Blackwood but just like Severson, I see him as a guy we need to move on from going forward.  Unlike Severson, I don’t think it’s necessary to let him finish out the season.  If we could get a 3rd, he would be gone tomorrow if I’m GM.  Im fine with Schmid as backup 

3.  Do we know Bratt is looking to break the bank vs him just knowing last summer that he was capable of so much more and wanting to be paid as such?   Even if he’s pushing the envelope, as long as we’re not pulling a Kyle Dubas, I don’t mind Fitz going a little high to keep our guy.  

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This team has won 17 out of 19 games.  They win 10 out of their next 20 and they tie last year’s win total by the halfway point.

Just enjoying those numbers.

I can't believe we are on a streak like this and Jesper Bratt is leading the team in scoring with 24 points and @pumpkin cutterthinks he doesn't deserve a pay day. Who gives a flying fvck what his cap hit is, we don't have to pay him and all good teams figure out how to make the cap numbers work anyway. Plus the cap seems to always go up anyway so who really gives a sh!t. Plus Blackwood will be out the door soon with how well Schmid is playing and that's even more money off the books. 

Even if you somehow don't think he should be paid more than Nico or Jack he's still scoring more than both of them. 

That being said what a fvcking statement win. Love it. Win again tomorrow at home and really pound the point home that we ain't going anywhere.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Lateralous said:

It might be unfair to Blackwood but just like Severson, I see him as a guy we need to move on from going forward.  Unlike Severson, I don’t think it’s necessary to let him finish out the season.  If we could get a 3rd, he would be gone tomorrow if I’m GM.  Im fine with Schmid as backup 

I think the probability is high that he comes back healthy, plays a few games and demonstrates that, and he is moved to someone who has a goalie injury situation, maybe for a better return than we might expect.