Happy Thanksgiving!

MadDog2020

17 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Just wanted to wish all you crazy bastards a Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful we have a great place to come and discuss Devils hockey with each other, and I’m thankful for the bonds we’ve built here together. Have a great day everyone. 

This is 100% not how NHL Rule 69.2 works, it states…ahh, never mind lol. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I have a different perspective this year after some recent health issues (don’t be old and out of shape), but I just weighed myself this morning and I am now down to a weight I haven’t been at in about 10 years and I am pretty thankful about that. Took a swift kick in the ass, but I’m feeling really good and I’m glad that happened.

I hope everyone here has something good to be thankful for today. Even the people who are annoyed by me and have me blocked, someone tell them I still consider them my online family lol. 

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving MD, and to the rest of the Americans here who celebrate. Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday (after Halloween), so I love this time of year. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night so I’m fully in the spirit. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Happy Thanksgiving MD, and to the rest of the Americans here who celebrate. Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday (after Halloween), so I love this time of year. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night so I’m fully in the spirit. 

Me too! One of the all-timers for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Just wanted to wish all you crazy bastards a Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful we have a great place to come and discuss Devils hockey with each other, and I’m thankful for the bonds we’ve built here together. Have a great day everyone. 

Here here!  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Glad our New Jerseys got their own float. 

D0D2F746-B462-4076-A173-8DED1446A4BB.jpeg

So I guess the BK float is on the left and the Dirk Diggler float is on the right?  

Hope everyone had a good one today.  And yeah love this place to talk hockey.  

• Like 2