GDT - Devils @ Rags 11/28/22 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

As good as it felt to beat the Capitals handily on Saturday, and as good as our recent streak was, it might feel just as good or better to beat the sh!t out of the Rags, especially in their own building. Let's silence these clowns and inform them of the new reality that their window for a Cup was only open for a short time and has quickly closed, and ours has re-emerged.  

I hope they are ready to get used to seeing Hughes and Co. light them the fvck up for the next decade or two.

Let's Go Devils!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Like 1

Yeah beat them tonight, and you can really forget about them for a while...a regulation win tonight puts the Rangers 14 points behind, OT or SO win 13 points back.  That's a fairly big hole to dig out of.

L G M F D!!! 

• Like 2

Fun "would you rather" for this morning.

Would you rather:

A - the Devils win the Stanley Cup this year, but the Rangers win 3 straight starting next season and cement themselves as the great dynasty of the 2020s.

or

B - The Devils miss the playoffs this year, but the Rangers start a 3-year streak of missing the playoffs. 

note: once you make this decision you completely forget that you had control over it. AKA, you will experience the joy of celebrating the Devils cup win and the joy will turn to ashes in your mouth as the Rangers win 3 straight. 

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

Fun "would you rather" for this morning.

Would you rather:

A - the Devils win the Stanley Cup this year, but the Rangers win 3 straight starting next season and cement themselves as the great dynasty of the 2020s.

or

B - The Devils miss the playoffs this year, but the Rangers start a 3-year streak of missing the playoffs. 

note: once you make this decision you completely forget that you had control over it. AKA, you will experience the joy of celebrating the Devils cup win and the joy will turn to ashes in your mouth as the Rangers win 3 straight. 

Win the Cup. I love the Devils more than I hate the Rangers. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:
This video has made the rounds but Trouba didn’t even react to his stick getting slapped out of his hands. This is a beaten team, let’s take ‘em down!

Damn I'm sorry you can't just let an opposing player do that to you...that just looks so weak!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Damn I'm sorry you can't just let an opposing player do that to you...that just looks so weak!

Especially when you are the master of the bionic elbow. He sure can dish it out when the other guys head is down, maybe he backed down since Draisaitl could see him coming. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1