GDT - Devils @ Rags 11/28/22 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

Just now, SterioDesign said:

i honestly don't remember a single moment when i noticed Holtz doing anything in this game. That's not good. 

He was playing 4th line minutes, and at least wasn’t noticeable for the wrong reasons. It was also his first NHL game in over a month, so I’ll give him a bit of a pass. 

It’s pretty clear we’re just going to have to be really patient with him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s pretty clear we’re just going to have to be really patient with him. 

Agree with this completely.  He is not close to reaching what we hope his potential is.  And fortunately the Devils aren’t counting on him to contribute this season.  

12 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i honestly don't remember a single moment when i noticed Holtz doing anything in this game. That's not good. 

He has his feet moving the first few shifts and I was hopeful, the it was back to what we had seen previously. 3 games with Utica wasn’t the completion of his development. 

Edited by mfitz804

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Remember when Rags fans cheered for us drafting Jack over Kakko? :lol:

#playedwithmen

• Haha 3

Thoughts on the game:

- This team is damn good. Even when we don’t play our best games (as has been the case the last week) we still find ways to win and control play.

- Trouba is piece of sh!t. Not only doesn’t shake our captain’s hand at the ceremonial puck drop but he then tries to throw his patented flying elbow on him. Should’ve been a charging call.

- The Rag players are the whiniest players, complaining about every single call. Every penalty against them was clear cut yet they still bitched.

- All the Devil fans at the Garden were loud. Even with MSG not miking arenas anymore, Devil fans came through loud and clear. You all are beauties, God bless you all and the Igor serenade.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Never let em forget lmfao... 

Most overrated and dumbest fanbase in the NHL…always happy to see them suck failure.

• Like 4

Looking at the Devils stats everything looks pretty dang good except the powerplay. 25th in the league right now. It didn't cost us tonight but we could have made it a lot more comfortable if we were actually able to capitalize on one of the chances we got.

On the other hand we are first in goals scored and 3rd in goals against. Amazing turnaround from last year

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

This one is even better, sums up their moronic fan base absolutely perfectly lmfao, skip to 4 mins... 

How’s that one working out for you now fvckos?  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I know people were talking about it earlier but when Matt asked Zetterland about the ticket deal and he said "just get it".... Boom, there's you're new tag line for the season. 

JUST GET IT!!! 

Lol poor kid just wants to get to the locker room

• Like 1