GDT - Devils @ Rags 11/28/22 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

My last fvck Trouba tonight, just for good measure. What a clown franchise for giving that dirty asshat the C over 2 guys they have that lead the team for years. It just makes no sense at all, so completely on par for them. Congrats on picking a giant turd to be the ambassador of your team. I am so happy he missed that hit on Nico, the only thing that could have made it better is if he broke something going into the boards so he couldn't try to elbow someone else for a while.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

My last fvck Trouba tonight, just for good measure. What a clown franchise for giving that dirty asshat the C over 2 guys they have that lead the team for years. It just makes no sense at all, so completely on par for them. Congrats on picking a giant turd to be the ambassador of your team. I am so happy he missed that hit on Nico, the only thing that could have made it better is if he broke something going into the boards so he couldn't try to elbow someone else for a while.

Jack's last 59 games:  33 G, 41 A, 74 Pts

Per 82 GP:  46 G, 57 A, 103 Pts

I think if he makes it to 80+ GP this season, he's making Devils history.  He's notching 100 points.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

AAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA fvck that guy.  fvck 'im!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

My buddies went to the game and said there was a loud VAN-E-CEK! VAN-E-CEK! chant going as the game ended, and Vitek pointed up at them and “pumped them up” as the team was skating off the ice.

this team is unbelievable.

Yeah saw him acknowledge the crowd there at the end. Loving our fans’ energy this year.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

What a difference a year makes. Last year I would have turned the game right off after those two quick goals and watched a murder show. This year the devils aren't driving me to murder! 

Yeah mentioned previously that I was at a wake...my friend's mother passed away, and his whole family was there on Saturday night, same as me and my daughter (they're all Devils fans and they try to get to a few games each season).  His wife at one point mentioned that the Devils were losing 2-0 early...I actually wasn't all that worried.  When I got back to my car I thought "Screw it, I know I'm recording this, but let me check the score".  2-2 at the first intermission.  Right then I just felt like they had it.  

• Like 4