GDT - Devils vs Predators 12/1/22 7:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

but he practiced after that. and there’s no way the team would give him a sussy for that.

I have to assume whatever it was it was very last minute, as they had no choice but to go 11 and 7. 

Just now, MB3 said:

bratt looks….. disinterested tonight lol. that backcheck was like the super skilled guy on your juniors team who was allergic to defense.

would love him to snap out of it a little bit

He has been less than electric. 

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Jack absolutely had an A at MSG, he's had it all year. I'm 99.9% sure it's only been Jack this year with the A since Palat got hurt. 

Looking at the ice now, Dougie doesn't have an A. 

well yeah but have you ever fvcking considered that I don’t know what I’m talking about?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I have to assume whatever it was it was very last minute, as they had no choice but to go 11 and 7. 

He has been less than electric. 

Ok, so Hischier, Hughes, Tatar, Zetterlund, McLeod, Mercer, Boqvist, and Haula, all of you have been less than electric. 

• Haha 1

This team is just so different than it was last year. The kind of late goal they gave up at the end of the first was always such a dagger last year. It felt like a game was over every time it happened. This year they just never give up at all. It's like giving up a goal is a minor inconvenience for this team.