GDT: 12/3/2022, Devils v. Flyers, 7:00 pm, MSGSN

mfitz804

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There was a day where you could go to Modell’s or Dick’s or a few other places and get perfectly fine replicas, that weren’t THAT much of a downgrade from authentics…and legit authentics weren’t that difficult to come by.  I miss those days.

Me too. I don’t understand what the NHL is doing not making the on-ice authentic jerseys available for retail. I think they are the only sport that doesn’t sell the authentics the players wear. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I remember Going to the Game! We had one at the Rockaway Townsquare Mall; I drove my parents nuts in that place 🤣

That was my spot. I was personal friends with their manager (I was like 15 and he was like 30, people probably thought he was my dad or a pedo). He would immediately hold aside one of every Devils thing they got and I would go by and pick out what I wanted. 

• Like 2

No 40th patch on these is a bummer. Now I have to buy another home or road. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Devils aren't breaking the puck out very clean. Best they are doing is dumping it in and not able to get possession.

It has been a very boring period from both teams so far. 

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Devils aren't breaking the puck out very clean. Best they are doing is dumping it in and not able to get possession.

Yeah early of course but they seem out of sync and a step slower than usual.  Just not much going at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah early of course but they seem out of sync and a step slower than usual.  Just not much going at the moment.

They probably can’t figure out who to pass to because the jerseys are the wrong color. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

0 scoring chances in an entire period against this cellar dweller makes it ugly on the scoreboard, too. 

pathetic effort. 

You know what I meant…at least they’re not losing.  As far as that period went, that’s actually a win.

59 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Me too. I don’t understand what the NHL is doing not making the on-ice authentic jerseys available for retail. I think they are the only sport that doesn’t sell the authentics the players wear. 

Frankly, it ruined the hobby of jersey collecting for me completely. Now I just buy the cheap ones to wear. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1