Gary Glitter news

Have Another Donut

15 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Saw this on that article and I didn't know he hadn't been getting royalties, that probably explains why I've heard the song in other arenas since this... 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/pedophile-rocker-gary-glitter-wont-get-joker-royalties-after-all/

I still cant do the song anymore.

Just like any music by the LostPhrophets, I loved their music but once their piece of sh!t lead singer was convicted of atrocities that I won't even type out, I simply cannot listen to anything by them

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

I still cant do the song anymore.

Just like any music by the LostPhrophets, I loved their music but once their piece of sh!t lead singer was convicted of atrocities that I won't even type out, I simply cannot listen to anything by them

Ya I don't think it's coming back for numerous reasons so it doesn't matter anyway and yeah that guy is a real piece of sh!t, I had seen them a few times live too, who the hell would have guessed any of that. I deleted their stuff too. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Is the song public domain yet? fvck him but that song is a classic. 

I still listen to I Believe I Can Fly too.

Michael Jackson is innocent so I’m fine listening to him. 

Won't be public domain until 70 years after his death so unless some of us live really long lives the vast majority of us here will dead by then 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Won't be public domain until 70 years after his death so unless some of us live really long lives the vast majority of us here will dead by then 

Really? I thought it was 50 years after it was released. That sucks. 

9 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

What the frick? What a sick addiction, keep him locked up

Just give him a week in prison general pop.  No way the problem's not (violently) solved.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976