GDT: 12/20/2022 Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00PM EST

MB3

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ve said it several times tonight, but this looks like last year’s Devils right now. It’s trash and it’s unacceptable, and they better play tomorrow night with brass fvcking balls or they can all get fvcked. 

Nico better wear extra padding vs FLA because they're absolutely going to tee off on him knowing none of his teammates will do a thing about it

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Nico better wear extra padding vs FLA because they're absolutely going to tee off on him knowing none of his teammates will do a thing about it

Then Nico needs to drop the gloves and defend himself if no one else will. But enough is enough. Send a message and dictate the fvcking terms.

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The only muscle we have is Geersten and he can’t play hockey. 

Neither can half this roster right now, though.

At least you have a guy that you can tell to go out there and go after someone

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Dano finally sounding like a realist lol. What's going on?

I think he's starting to see the writing on the wall too like the rest of us fans

Is “Piotyr” really pronounced “pee odor” like Matt keeps saying?

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

If the entire team firing on all cylinders all hinged on one guy on the 4th line then it wasn't real to begin with.

Nor is any of it real if we are relying on Mason Geertsen to be our savior tomorrow. 

• Like 1

If the entire team firing on all cylinders all hinged on one guy on the 4th line then it wasn't real to begin with.

4th line players can be pretty important. The last time we made the playoffs Boyle had a big impact as a 4C, and ofc in 2012 they were a big factor. 

5 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Really? that never happens. They might be pushing him over the edge finally. What’s he saying? 

He said the team shot itself in the foot on a night when Carolina didnt even play well. He sounded annoyed too. It was more the tone of his voice... very unlike him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

4th line players can be pretty important. The last time we made the playoffs Boyle had a big impact as a 4C, and ofc in 2012 they were a big factor. 

I never said they aren't important. I'm saying if all the Devils success and the whole "all 4 lines' sh!t we heard for weeks all hinged on Bastian then the team wasn't as good as we thought from the start.

• Like 2

I never said they aren't important. I'm saying if all the Devils success and the whole "all 4 lines' sh!t we heard for weeks all hinged on Bastian then the team wasn't as good as we thought from the start.

Exactly. His absence should not have hamstrung the entire team. 

For the record, I don’t think it did and suspect that was more likely a coincidence. 

• Like 2