GDT: 12/20/2022 Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00PM EST

MB3

Just now, MB3 said:

JBINW8M

Gotta admit that’s pretty funny (and clever)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Who was it at like 15 games into the season saying he already earned his giant contract for next season?

Whomever that was, I think I may have been correct in saying it was too soon to make that declaration. 

I 100% said, and used the meme, “Pay that man his money”

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Irrelevant to my point. 

So you're particular about your toughness. That is weird. 

When the team was winning and opponents were teeing off on our stars, yes...having a tough player on the team was considered a "nice to have". Who wouldnt want a goon protecting Jack? When the team is losing, that request takes a back seat obviously.

Why are you so angry? Chill out and enjoy the game. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

you love me 

Tonight is definitely fitting for some epic MB3 rants.  This has been an incredibly disheartening game.  

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

When the team was winning and opponents were teeing off on our stars, yes...having a tough player on the team was considered a "nice to have". Who wouldnt want a goon protecting Jack? When the team is losing, that request takes a back seat obviously.

Why are you so angry? Chill out and enjoy the game. 

Agree, clearly having Reaves would not be helping us at this point. Tom Wilson might, if he wasn’t unavailable and also out with an injury. 

I didn’t see the last game but saw the stuff with Nico before tonight’s game, and the Panthers did exactly what we would want our team to do if some guy hacked Nico or Jack in the knee. 

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, Nicomo said:

The 2 on 1’s have to stop, but let’s be honest - Vanecek is not playing very well either. He’s definitely come crashing back down to Earth. 

This was the knock on him in Washington, and game logs support that…he absolutely runs hot and cold.  But he was still an upgrade over what was in house, and is on a very reasonable contract.  

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The worst part of this is I have a non-COVID cold and forgot to take NyQuil because I was busy watching this sh!t. Is it too late if I have to be up at 6:15? 

fvck no.  I love Nyquil. Thankfully I haven't been too sick in a while and haven't needed it, but I'm someone who hates taking medicine, and even in cases where I would have a headache at the end of the day, I'd just as well take Nyquil to put me to sleep rather than Advil or Tylenol.  

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

fvck no.  I love Nyquil. Thankfully I haven't been too sick in a while and haven't needed it, but I'm someone who hates taking medicine, and even in cases where I would have a headache at the end of the day, I'd just as well take Nyquil to put me to sleep rather than Advil or Tylenol.  

As a former insomniac and abuser of NyQuil, I know that the best technique with the capsules is to break them before you swallow them. Tastes like sh!t, worse even than liquid NyQuil, but it hits you twice as fast. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Dammit Jesper…

JBSGDs. 

• Like 1