GDT: 12/20/2022 Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00PM EST

MB3

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Nico’s ceiling is higher. He has Selkie potential. I already pointed out recently that Bergeron didn’t win his 1st one (of 5 and counting) until his age 26 season. You guys don’t want to hear that though. 

Some of you are too busy pleasuring yourselves to Cale Makar highlights and crying about what we missed out on - instead of being thankful for the very good player we do have. 

Jesus Christ, stop saying things I agree with, we’re supposed to be bitter enemies. 

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Nico’s ceiling is higher. He has Selkie potential. I already pointed out recently that Bergeron didn’t win his 1st one (of 5 and counting) until his age 26 season. You guys don’t want to hear that though. 

Some of you are too busy pleasuring yourselves to Cale Makar highlights and crying about what we missed out on - instead of being thankful for the very good player we do have. 

This is fair.  I don't like his reactions at times, but he's still super young, so he deserves the benefit of the doubt about just about anything (his play, his emotions, etc)

Man, this board can really be over the top dramatic as fvck! … handful of games ago it was pay bratt whatever he wants, nico is phenomenal.. now they’re on a skid that was inevitable.. we all knew it was happening eventually and its fvck everyone, fire the whole organization. Chill the fvck out, Carolina is a top team and the devils are on a slide right now. fvcking relax theres 2 more periods in this game.

• Like 3

i don’t know how anyone can look at nico and say “selke potential”. I was there early in the season but he’s back to doing what he always does — disappearing entirely for a double-digit number of games. 

his defense is great! but you don’t win selkes  without excellent offense too, and at this point he looks like a 60-point guy in a good year.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

i don’t know how anyone can look at nico and say “selke potential”. I was there early in the season but he’s back to doing what he always does — disappearing entirely for a double-digit number of games. 

his defense is great! but you don’t win selkes  without excellent offense too, and at this point he looks like a 60-point guy in a good year.

I think this is a very conflicting statement.  A 60 point season for a guy who wins the award for "best defensive forward" is a pretty phenomenal year, if you ask me. 

aaaaaand it’s time for a christmas movie and a nyquil coma.

this team is dead in the water. embarrassment. 

love sharangovich’s effort there. he did his best trying to stop the play using mind tricks. maybe he can try a mind trick to throw himself off a bridge.

Just now, MB3 said:

aaaaaand it’s time for a christmas movie and a nyquil coma.

this team is dead in the water. embarrassment. 

love sharangovich’s effort there. he did his best trying to stop the play using mind tricks. maybe he can try a mind trick to throw himself off a bridge.

bergeron was near-or-over a point per game almost every year of his peak. 

nico is not bergeron.