GDT - Devils @ Panthers 12/21/22 7:00pm TNT

NJDfan1711

Huuuuuuuuuuuuge win.  Maybe this starts to get them going…ragged as this game was.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Bahl needs to start watching tape of Chris Pronger to see how a big man uses his size. 

I thought Bahl was fine tonight. He had like 7 registered hits. 

If you're expecting the next Scott Stevens, most guys don't play that way anymore. Smith was our most phyiscal player tonight and didn't look like complete sh!t and I don't see you praising his physicality or anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Gut check win! Great job by Blackwood to seal it.

That's exactly what this was tonight. 

AND they did it with 5 defensemen all game long. Props to the D corps for gutting it out tonight. 

I am crossing my fingers we don't see more defensemen hit the injury list after Bahl and Hamilton taking bad pucks with losing Graves. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

That's exactly what this was tonight. 

AND they did it with 5 defensemen all game long. Props to the D corps for gutting it out tonight. 

Might be Nikita Okhotiuk time if the Graves injury is serious (which it definitely seemed to be). 

Nemec probably isn’t ready. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Might be Nikita Okhotiuk time if the Graves injury is serious (which it definitely seemed to be). 

I was just saying to myself tonight during the game that I'd love to see either of them if we are dipping into our depth. Might even see Wotherspoon, but that would be a rather boring call-up. 

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

Wow

Edgy boi *hair flip*

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I would love to see Okhotyuk brought up.  He has the grit this defense needs.  I’d like to see him punch Tkuchuk right in the face.  I will admit, it would be nice to Tkuchuk on the Devils.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I thought Bahl was fine tonight. He had like 7 registered hits. 

If you're expecting the next Scott Stevens, most guys don't play that way anymore. Smith was our most phyiscal player tonight and didn't look like complete sh!t and I don't see you praising his physicality or anything. 

Who the hell is mentioning Scott Stevens? I just made a lighthearted comment about Bahl watching tape of a former 6'6" NHL'er who was a hell of a player. I get it, arguing with complete strangers over the internet and acting like an angry 14 year old is your schtick. It's a game played by grown men who dont give a sh!t about you, lighten the fvck up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

But how did he smell?

smelled liked Bedard after the game for sure, he was all over him all game.

Man Bedard really don't like Nemec. They got in many many scrums during the game, Bedard and another dude jumped nemec at some point.

Bedard got 4 penalties in the game, one was roughing from that time.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Who the hell is mentioning Scott Stevens? I just made a lighthearted comment about Bahl watching tape of a former 6'6" NHL'er who was a hell of a player. I get it, arguing with complete strangers over the internet and acting like an angry 14 year old is your schtick. It's a game played by grown men who dont give a sh!t about you, lighten the fvck up.

You have said this almost every time I engage with you and I don't think you know what it means. 

I don't have a "schtick". I was just talking to you and engaging with you, but you react like a little bitch every time apparently. I only said you didn't even bring up other players on the team who were bringing a physical game.

For all the sh!t-talking...you don't back up anything you say. "Ohh I was just being light-hearted."

*Make blunt statement*

*Blunt statement challenged*

*ooohoo I was just being lighthearted, chill out* 

Edited by RizzMB30