All Star Fan Vote

SeanMac16

Maybe this thread can get some replies, who are you guys voting in? Of course our boy Jack is up there, well deserved. Not sure I'd vote up anyone else besides Nico really. But what made me want to make this post is their mess up of Bratt. Who the hell is this guy? 

Screenshot_20230106_152216_Instagram.jpg

Edited by SeanMac16

10 minutes ago, SeanMac16 said:

Maybe this thread can get some replies, who are you guys voting in? Of course our boy Jack is up there, well deserved. Not sure I'd vote up anyone else besides Nico really. But what made me want to make this post is their mess up of Bratt. Who the hell is this guy? 

Screenshot_20230106_152216_Instagram.jpg

hahaha thats Stastny, not quite Bratt

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

hahaha thats Stastny, not quite Bratt

Not to mention Malkin marked as adam fox, im sure it was just the way my phone loaded but some of them were correct. Just gave me a laugh 

59 minutes ago, SeanMac16 said:

Not to mention Malkin marked as adam fox, im sure it was just the way my phone loaded but some of them were correct. Just gave me a laugh 

Not too many guys could have their face swapped out for Malkin and have it be considered an improvement…

• Haha 1