The Unintended GDT 1/10/23 Devs @ Canes 7:00 PM EST ESPN+ Hulu

Rock

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

sharangovich “kills penalties” the same way that eric haula “plays on the top line”. It’s an abhorrent decision to have him on the PK. 

mercer is a pedigree player having a sophomore slump. sharangovich will be 25 years old this season. i’ve been plenty hard on mercer this year, but he just won us a hockey game.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Truth, she literally tells me every time that he is whining about firing Ruff every time I text her. 

I have “fire ruff” tattooed on my chest. 

is it a smart decision? no. will i regret it? yes. am i asking myself rhetorical questions to sound smart? also yes. 

how am i doin 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Same, why not?  

Good question. But if it was reversed, nobody would have such a question, it would be like “ohh yeah, Foote sucks Bahls”. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I have “fire ruff” tattooed on my chest. 

is it a smart decision? no. will i regret it? yes. am i asking myself rhetorical questions to sound smart? also yes. 

how am i doin 

I am often very concerned about how you are doing. 

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I was putting my kid to bed lol take a breath fatty we know what the doctor said about your blood pressure.

Even if you were busy saving the entire town from an alien attack in the 3rd. You still acted like an absolute loser during the first 2 periods as usual like literally anytime the team doesnt have the lead. Spare your lame excuse

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

sharangovich “kills penalties” the same way that eric haula “plays on the top line”. It’s an abhorrent decision to have him on the PK. 

mercer is a pedigree player having a sophomore slump. sharangovich will be 25 years old this season. i’ve been plenty hard on mercer this year, but he just won us a hockey game.

They literally have one of the best PK’s in the league (I believe 8th coming into tonight). But you’re right, McGill should totally stop making “abhorrent” personnel decisions. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

They literally have one of the best PK’s in the league (I believe 8th coming into tonight). But you’re right, McGill should totally stop making “abhorrent” personnel decisions. :lol:

You think that means anything? My turn!!!!

Jack Hughes is one of the best players in the league! (I believe 4th in even strength scoring coming into tonight.) But you’re right, Ruff should totally stop making “abhorrent” personnel decisions. :lol: 

how’d i do with my turn at making false equivalencies?

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Even if you were busy saving the entire town from an alien attack in the 3rd. You still acted like an absolute loser during the first 2 periods as usual like literally anytime the team doesnt have the lead. Spare your lame excuse

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Since we’re all piling on, your mom also dresses you funny. 

Carolina now 0-3-1 after their 11-game winning streak.

Devils now 4-1-1 in their last six, after a difficult stretch.

Just gotta remind ourselves that there will be hot streaks and slumps, and neither last forever…unless you’re the Bruins, who seem to have completely forgotten how to lose, like, ever.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

awwwwwww you have a crush on me.

i won’t be the one to take it though. it’s a very special moment and it should be with someone special. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Good. fvck them. We owe that franchise.

They almost had them the last game and somehow managed to pull this one out.  I like that they’re finding ways to hang with them, though obviously they’re not going to keep collecting points against them playing the way that they did during most of the first two periods.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Puckbuster said:

If it wasn’t for the loser point the Devils are second in the conference.  I hate that point.

I still think they should go to a 3-2-1-0 point format, but it will never happen…so we’ll continue to have games where 2 points are up for grabs, or it’s 3 points.  It is what it is.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They almost had them the last game and somehow managed to pull this one out.  I like that they’re finding ways to hang with them, though obviously they’re not going to keep collecting points against them playing the way that they did during most of the first two periods.  

The Devils just tilted the ice in their favor for the rest of the season against the Canes.

Devils 26th win, 2021-22 season:  April 12

Devils 26th win, 2022-23 season:  January 10

One more win and they tie ALL of last season.

And of course they already have four more road wins than they did for the ENTIRE 2021-22 season.

On pace for 52 wins and 110 points.  I’ll happily take it.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Carolina now 0-3-1 after their 11-game winning streak.

Devils now 4-1-1 in their last six, after a difficult stretch.

Just gotta remind ourselves that there will be hot streaks and slumps, and neither last forever…unless you’re the Bruins, who seem to have completely forgotten how to lose, like, ever.

They'll eventually be reminded...in the playoffs maybe.

12 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

The Devils just tilted the ice in their favor for the rest of the season against the Canes.

Don’t play them again until 3/12.  Hope the Devils smoke them…I really hate that franchise…not quite as much as the Rangers, but it’s close.