The Unintended GDT Thread (1/14/23) Devs @ Kings 10:30 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

L G M F D!!!

This one will feel like a bonus win, should they get it…the Kings are a good team, the Devils are playing for a second straight night and it’s hard not to assume that Blackwood will get the start…who knows WHAT you can expect from him.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

second half of a road back to back, against a solid playoff team. there’s a built in excuse.

but i hope the devils beat the living piss out of them anyway. i hope we get lucky and face Quick, who’s having a horrendous year. Copley looks like the real deal and is more than capable of standing on his head for a game.

Was talking to the 2 Kings fan i know earlier today. For some reasons they are not very confident about this game. Hopefully they are right lol

They are both in an awesome band from Chicago. If you dig melodic punk rock music you should definitely check them out. This is a live version so not the best sound quality but John is wearing an LA shirt so figured i had to go with that one lol

2 hours ago, MB3 said:

second half of a road back to back, against a solid playoff team. there’s a built in excuse.

but i hope the devils beat the living piss out of them anyway. i hope we get lucky and face Quick, who’s having a horrendous year. Copley looks like the real deal and is more than capable of standing on his head for a game.

Pretty crazy that Washington gave up Samsonov, Vanecek and Copley  this passed offseason. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

$1,800 for all of that is definitely overpriced but good for her for having a side hustle and making some money off it. 

Honestly, I spent that much taking 6 family members to the game against the Bruins right after Christmas for my Dads birthday and feeding them.   This feels like a deal.  😉

It will be tough on the back end of the back to back but a win tonight would seal a successful road trip.   

Do we know the goalies yet? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

This feels like the lineup they should have played against the sh!tty ducks... 

What is sh!tty is Smith’s defensive play.  Where was he going when the rebound bounced off his feet on the second Ducks goal?  He completely turned away from the puck.

29 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

10:30pm start on a Saturday night is ridiculous.  They should figure out how to have 4pm or 8pm starts on weekend west coast trips.

Considering it’s a Saturday night, it’s not that ridiculous.

Edited by MadDog2020