The Unintended MLK GDT (1/16/23) 4:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

12 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Weird. I only have 500 MBPS and my ESPN+ stream is fine. 

For some reason or another, last season, one of my TVs was better for ESPN+ than the other, on the same network. And it’s the one that was further away from the router that was better. 

I actually haven’t tried it this year, although the Hulu version of the stream last time was pretty bad for me. 

2 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Really want the 2 points today. Don’t leave it in doubt like the ducks game. 

How was that game ever in doubt?  They were leading 4-0 and won 6-2! 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

My guess is he meant “don’t leave it in doubt, like you didn’t leave any doubt in the ducks game”. Odd way to structure the sentence though lol 

OK that DEFINITELY makes a hell of a lot more sense and if that's indeed what he was going for, then sure, I'd love to see the Devils get up early and then make the third period a mere formality en route to a relatively easy win, like they did with the Ducks.  But yeah not written well at all heh heh. 

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

OK that DEFINITELY makes a hell of a lot more sense and if that's indeed what he was going for, then sure, I'd love to see the Devils get up early and then make the third period a mere formality en route to a relatively easy win, like they did with the Ducks.  But yeah not written well at all heh heh. 

Yeah, it didn’t make sense, like I thought it made it didn’t make sense, but know it makes sense the way it was intended to make sense.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

Yeah, it didn’t make sense, like I thought it made it didn’t make sense, but know it makes sense the way it was intended to make sense.

anyone have this dude’s home address because i recognize a stroke when i see one

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

so Jack is really the coach/GM of this team.

Coach stayed cause he likes him. Haula remains on his wing cause he likes him.

I'm sure you're being a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I will say - Jack's producing like crazy.  Why not keep it going?

If he enjoys playing with Haula, and he's dominating out there... let's keep Jack happy and keep the good vibes going.

18 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

THINGS MIKE TOMLIN WOULD SAY!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/15/2023 at 8:42 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

L G M F D!!!

If they lose this game, I’m giving them a pass…they’re gonna lose some road games at some point.  And as we know, bad teams occasionally beat good ones…Sharks have beaten the Rangers, Maple Leafs, the Stars, the Golden Knights…and the Wild twice.  Obviously I’d much rather see the Devils beat them, just not going to lose my sh!t if they don’t.  It’s already been a very successful road trip.

"Who beat whom" depends on many conditions and is not a reliable factor especially half way through the season when many teams already had gone trough slumps and hot streaks. I'm not going crazy over a loss, but expecting a W.

Just now, Devs64 said:

"Who beat whom" depends on many conditions and is not a reliable factor especially half way through the season when many teams already had gone trough slumps and hot streaks. I'm not going crazy over a loss, but expecting a W.

My whole thing was that fans sometimes act like when their good team (based on record) loses to a bad team, it's the end of the world and there's no way that should ever EVER happen and somehow it's only THEIR team that loses a game like that.  Fact is it does happen quite a bit around the league and always will. 

But yeah hoping for a win.  C'mooooooooooon boys!  

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

My whole thing was that fans sometimes act like when their good team (based on record) loses to a bad team, it's the end of the world and there's no way that should ever EVER happen and somehow it's only THEIR team that loses a game like that.  Fact is it does happen quite a bit around the league and always will. 

But yeah hoping for a win.  C'mooooooooooon boys!  

I think we all came to a consensus yesterday. We all want a win.  We will watch this game wanting a win as they should.  Should they lose, we will either trash them or give them a pass.  Our opinions of the game are, TBD.

Let’s Go Devils!!!!!!

Graves!!!! Nice start.   "Don't leave it in doubt" or whatever we're trying to say

Just now, MB3 said:

heck of a start. not sure if they’ll give sharangovich an assist there but that breakout was all him. he’s been great the past few games.

NHL app on my phone says he got the 2nd assist.   

• Like 1