The Unintended MLK GDT (1/16/23) 4:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

Ugly ugly win that is beautiful because it had all the makings of a sloppy loss.  Two points the hard way, but they got it done, and that’s all that matters.

18-2-1 road record.  That’s just nucking futs!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are those two things the same? Or do you not know what repeating is? Or are you just a d!ck? 

youuuuuuu are sooooooooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyy at everything i say. 

im not gonna fvck you dude. stop negging

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well it's Martin Luther King Jr Day. I was not going to quote Oprah or Bono!

next dub i need an oprah quote. following dub i need a bono lyric. if you use them without me noticing i donate $10 to the site. 

Edited by MB3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

youuuuuuu are sooooooooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyy at everything i say. 

im not gonna fvck you dude. stop negging

Honestly, you are just a giant a$$hole and I’m telling you that and you don’t like it. 

And everyone knows you want to fvck me, you have been talking about it for years. 

watching the game with my wife and commenting on how much better rango looks on this road trip. she says “didn’t he just have a kid?” i said yeah, but he’s been playing like sh!t on the home stand. now on the road he’s playing better. 

she’s like “wait, you’re surprised that someone who is getting more than 90 minutes of uninterrupted sleep is playing better than the sleep deprived zombie version of himself?” 

i mean fair point 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Honestly, you are just a giant a$$hole and I’m telling you that and you don’t like it. 

And everyone knows you want to fvck me, you have been talking about it for years. 

my as$hole is not that big my proctologist just has tiny fingers

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

watching the game with my wife and commenting on how much better rango looks on this road trip. she says “didn’t he just have a kid?” i said yeah, but he’s been playing like sh!t on the home stand. now on the road he’s playing better. 

she’s like “wait, you’re surprised that someone who is getting more than 90 minutes of uninterrupted sleep is playing better than the sleep deprived zombie version of himself?” 

i mean fair point 

I actually brought this up a few days ago. Having a newborn at home can certainly impact a lot. And not only that you may get less sleep or wtv but your focus has to be affected too

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Am I grumpy or are you just an insufferable prick? Do you see this happening with anyone who isn’t you? No, you don’t lol. 

there are like 6 members who have you blocked and at least 2 other members who left because this forum is 85% your big lame ass. 

“do I see this happening with anyone else” good golly you are funny.

Edited by MB3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I actually brought this up a few days ago. Having a newborn at home can certainly impact a lot. And not only that you may get less sleep or wtv but your focus has to be affected too

I missed that, but well spotted if so. You’d think I woulda picked up on that, but maybe I missed it because I’m getting less sleep and my focus is affected.

Just now, MB3 said:

there are like 6 members who have you blocked and at least 2 other members who left because this forum is 85% your big lame ass. 

“do I see this happening with anyone else” good golly you are funny.

Lol sure. You’re the guy that everyone thinks the forum would be better without, not me.  

Also, we were talking about me arguing with people and being “grumpy”, which only happens with you, and you are trying to spin it into something else. You really do talk out of both sides of your mouth and your ass at the same time. Do you usually get away with this kind of thing? 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Lol sure. You’re the guy that everyone thinks the forum would be better without, not me.  

Also, we were talking about me arguing with people and being “grumpy”, which only happens with you, and you are trying to spin it into something else. You really do talk out of both sides of your mouth and your ass at the same time. Do you usually get away with this kind of thing? 

i ain’t reading all of that 

happy for u tho

or sorry that happened to u

25 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ugly ugly win that is beautiful because it had all the makings of a sloppy loss.  Two points the hard way, but they got it done, and that’s all that matters.

I think there is a major structural problem at the Rock that will keep us from playing there until April…

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

"MFitz-is-actually-Taylor-Hall-reveal" is not something I had on my bingo card. 

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

"MFitz-is-actually-Taylor-Hall-reveal" is not something I had on my bingo card. 

From my enormous lip to God’s ears lol. 

Frankly don’t even know what that means, I just wanted to say that he has a huge lip. 

Edited by mfitz804

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I missed that, but well spotted if so. You’d think I woulda picked up on that, but maybe I missed it because I’m getting less sleep and my focus is affected.

I forgot where i said it exactly. But i mentioned that having played a lot of sports with people having kids. A good chunk of them you tend to see a drop in commitment, focus, interest, etc etc Some even basically drop all their hobbies and activities completely even, which is unfortunate.

It's understandable cause obviously your child because the centre of your universe, you're needed more than ever, and a lot of stuff become unimportant for you. But when you're a professional you still gotta deliver.

And obviously i've seen plenty of guys not skipping a beat but thats a bit more rare. 

30 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sometimes you're the best team on the ice and it just doesn't go your way.

And sometimes... well... you get a game like today and you win lol

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Sometimes you're the best team on the ice and it just doesn't go your way.

And sometimes... well... you get a game like today and you win lol

Exactly, and you have to win some of those games to balance out the ones you should have won but a marginal goalie stood on his head and you lost.