Trade Deadline Targets: Discuss

mikepeluso8

6 hours ago, Patrick Sundstrom Ghost said:

I have read some of the reports last off season, they are not pretty and the fact all the other players have talked is not a good thing for him or the others who have chosen to not cooperate.

If he is innocent, I hope nothing bad happens to him, but if almost all your teammates are talking to the police and you and a select few are not, and there are only a certain number of kids who particiapated in the act, well again, I totally believe in giving people a fair chance, but things don't look right in this situation.

again. this is only your imagination. He can stay silent because he can be key suspect. or key witness. or even can be some kind of victim. He could know something critical for investigation. there are a lot of ifs. for example he could sign NDA(or something like that) with police to stay silent because he know something important. 
Just stay away from "oh, I think it is sonthing like that because I feel it this way". It could be anything and the truth isn`t in the middle, the truth is specific and concretic. And investiagion will say to you in the end. Before that you know nothing.  And me. And anyone on this forum. So just please stop to make premature conclusions based on assumptions.
(I apologize in advance for the wording, I'm not good enough to write the form of a more accurate appeal)

Edited by Guadana

5 hours ago, Guadana said:

again. this is only your imagination. He can stay silent because he can be key suspect. or key witness. or even can be some kind of victim. He could know something critical for investigation. there are a lot of ifs. for example he could sign NDA(or something like that) with police to stay silent because he know something important. 
Just stay away from "oh, I think it is sonthing like that because I feel it this way". It could be anything and the truth isn`t in the middle, the truth is specific and concretic. And investiagion will say to you in the end. Before that you know nothing.  And me. And anyone on this forum. So just please stop to make premature conclusions based on assumptions.
(I apologize in advance for the wording, I'm not good enough to write the form of a more accurate appeal)

Do I think it’s a good look he’s one of the few people to not publicly say anything against the situation? Hell no.

Do I think he knows something? Yes.

Was I there? Nope.

Am I worried he’s involved and could not be a part of this team eventually? Maybe. But I also felt that way when it seemed like they were ready to name names and bring justice to the victim.

Until then, he’s innocent until proven guilty and he’s a good member of our team until that point. 

• Like 3