Trade Deadline Targets: Discuss

mikepeluso8

Maybe rangers have to also go after and man too depending on the extent of lindgren injury. Then would really drain the swamp then. 

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

Maybe rangers have to also go after and man too depending on the extent of lindgren injury. Then would really drain the swamp then. 

D man 

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Rags are getting their asses handed to them. Wilson scored today too on a nice toe drag.

Shesterkin is really in a funk…an .865 save% in his last five games coming into this one…and that sure isn’t going up after today’s effort.

Not sure how Kane will help them there heh heh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Shesterkin is really in a funk…an .865 save% in his last five games coming into this one…and that sure isn’t going up after today’s effort.

Not sure how Kane will help them there heh heh.

As my friend always says to me, “are you complaining”?  Guess my virtual and real life personalities are very similar.  But if that a-hole goalie is struggling I hope that continues forevvvver (the “forever” used in the Sandlot)

4 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Most games he’s playing bottom pairing minutes so he could be replaced if they get a deal they can’t turn down. But he’s played bigger minutes on a few occasions recently too. Then we could run into trouble

Again though, replace him with who? I want to see less of guys like Smith/Bahl/Okhotiuk, not more. 

5 minutes ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

Really have no idea how they could possibly stuff Kane under their cap 

If nothing else this will be an interesting test for cap management.

Other teams taking on salary is dumb but possible I suppose.

They need a third team to facilitate. You know some idiot GM will be more than happy to oblige so they can be rewarded with a 4th rounder for their kindness.

Edited by MadDog2020

15 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Again though, replace him with who? I want to see less of guys like Smith/Bahl/Okhotiuk, not more. 

I’m sure Fitz can find a RHD on the trade market that can handle 15 minutes. Whoever it is won’t bring offense that Severson does at times and would be at a similar level defensively but that’s why they’d be relatively cheap. But if you want to thing in a Meier and/or a Wilson, you gotta find cap space somewhere 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1