Kaapo Kakko career vs Jack Hughes 2022-23. JACK WINS!!!

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Maybe Laf figures it out in time but goddamn the 18OA guy sure looks like he’s a hell of a lot better than the 1OA guy.  And it’s not like Laf is on a lousy team or anything like that, that could adversely affect his numbers.  He just seems like he’s nothing all that special.

Rangers have great track record of bad development of their F-prospects. I believe tactics "win now"+"lets put three young players in one line and they must figure it out" is stupid. 

And of course Laf is the ugliest guy in the league. So I will not forgive him anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Rangers have great track record of bad development of their F-prospects. I believe tactics "win now"+"lets put three young players in one line and they must figure it out" is stupid. 

And of course Laf is the ugliest guy in the league. So I will not forgive him anyway.

Funny looking little leprechaun that he is, I think we might have actually just traded away the ugliest dude in the league tbh. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Funny looking little leprechaun that he is, I think we might have actually just traded away the ugliest dude in the league tbh. :lol:

image.jpeg.0a8229341f463e3bc9ab73a51db203c7.jpeg

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Even Spaulding getting in on the fun. :lol:

Stutzle - 3 OA

Raymond - 4 OA

Mercer - 18 OA

Lafreniere - 1 OA

Lundell - 12 OA

I know points aren’t everything, but lovin this.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Zetterlund isnt pretty but he is.. cute. He has eyes full of life and always smile. Looks like gerard depardieu. Zetterlund is charismatic. 

Lafrenier has soulless eyes, thin lips, fat glossy fat face, chin locked in the cheeks and all this with a hooked nose. If film director would give him a role, it would be nasty bureaucrat.

R8lc0nLMQ_s.jpg?size=1022x600&quality=96&sign=3869f6397547ca7bfa781169982f41eb&type=album

Edited by Guadana
  • Haha 3
  • Shocking 1

2 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Zetterlund isnt pretty but he is.. cute. He has eyes full of life and always smile. Looks like gerard depardieu. Zetterlund is charismatic. 

Lafrenier has soulless eyes, thin lips, fat glossy fat face, chin locked in the cheeks and all this with a hooked nose. If film director would give him a role, it would be nasty bureaucrat.

R8lc0nLMQ_s.jpg?size=1022x600&quality=96&sign=3869f6397547ca7bfa781169982f41eb&type=album

Also Laf seems to have that perma-smirk in every picture that I see of him.

Another pointless night for Kakko (just two points over his last 7 GP).

Devils have a pair of games in hand on the Rangers…Jack can make up some ground here, heh heh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Another pointless night for Kakko (just two points over his last 7 GP).

Devils have a pair of games in hand on the Rangers…Jack can make up some ground here, heh heh.

I saw that the kid line & Kane were a combined -8 last night. You just hate to see it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I saw that the kid line & Kane were a combined -8 last night. You just hate to see it.  

Tarasenko and Kane might make them more interesting and dynamic, but not so sure the Rangers are now BETTER, that’s for damn sure.

BTW the Kid Line's last 10 games:

Chytil:  0 G, 4 A, -5

Lafreniere:  3 G, 1 A, -3

Kakko:  2 G, 2 A, -3

When do they get their next graphic?  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

Here's a look at the many faces of Alexis Lafreniere:

image.jpeg.8435b5d506d642f3c063cbf6e67197b8.jpegimage.jpeg.517a000420135fe6cfc820651c219c90.jpegimage.jpeg.bb8bc985774c016cec182713632f43ea.jpegAlexis Lafreniere and the ping... - NBC Sports EDGE Betting | FacebookSportsnet - BREAKING: The New York Rangers select Alexis Lafreniere with  the No. 1 pick in the 2020 #NHLDraft. 🗽 | Facebook

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack with an assist tonight to inch a little closer.

Jack:  36 G, 39 A, 75 Pts

PWM:  38 G, 51 A, 89 Pts

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Jack with an assist tonight to inch a little closer.

PWM:  38 G, 51 A, 89 Pts

Hoping Meier getting healthy helps re-ignite Jack. Really want him to get 100 for so many reasons.

In theory it should help alleviate pressure cause teams will have to pick their poison between the Nico line and Jack line for their primary shutdown matchups

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lateralous said:

Mercer has caught Kakko for career goals at 38.   

That can’t be possible, he’s played fewer games and before the NHL, none of them were against men. That means his development is clearly inferior and therefore you’ve used witchcraft and sorcery to taint the actual numbers, forgetting to account for CorsiForPlayedWithMenFactor

• Haha 3

PWM with an assist in yesterday’s loss to the Bruins.

PWM:  38 G, 52 A, 90 Pts

Devils have a couple of games in hand on the Rangers.  The puck has suddenly stopped going in for Jack since he returned from injury, but he’s still racking up plenty of shots and isn’t going to keep shooting 3.6%…he’ll snap out of it soon.  Hopefully he fattens up against the ‘Yotes tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

PWM with an assist in yesterday’s loss to the Bruins.

Devils have a couple of games in hand on the Rangers.  The puck has suddenly stopped going in for Jack since he returned from injury, but he’s still racking up plenty of shots and isn’t going to keep shooting 3.6%…he’ll snap out of it soon.  Hopefully he fattens up against the ‘Yotes tonight.

Total stat paddler for Kakko yesterday.  2nd assist on a flukey goal by Laf with 1:30 left in game down 4-1 

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

Total stat paddler for Kakko yesterday.  2nd assist on a flukey goal by Laf with 1:30 left in game down 4-1 

Kakko’s glamour numbers are actually more respectable over his last 36 GP (8 G and 16 A), but hardly anything special.  Certainly not really what you’d want from a 2OA.  

Jack with an assist tonight.

Jack:  36 G, 40 A, 76 Pts

1 G and 8 A in 8 GP for Jack since coming back.  Kinda nice when a guy who’s clearly not completely on his game is still good for about a PPG.