The Unintended GDT (1/19) Devils @ Kraken 10:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Bastian is back

Welcome back Nathan!

Now I know what jersey to wear to the game on Sunday... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Had to play against his former team. Kraken legend Nate Bastian. 

Hey the Devils did give him a brief tribute video when he came back in the second game of the season last year, heh heh.

Today will mark his 82nd game since the Devils brought him back...14 G and 10 A so far.  Not bad for a dedicated 4th-liner/PP screener.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hey the Devils did give him a brief tribute video when he came back in the second game of the season last year, heh heh.

Today will mark his 82nd game since the Devils brought him back...14 G and 10 A so far.  Not bad for a dedicated 4th-liner/PP screener.  

It's ok, considering how many of those games were last season and how bad last season sucked donkey balls. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m gonna try. 

Same, gonna give it the ol’ college try.

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

In college, it wouldn’t have been an issue lol. So yes, I will give it a college try. 

Yes, remember those days very well.  Ok, maybe not very well.  

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yes, remember those days very well.  Ok, maybe not very well.  

That was the heigh of my music career, going to school during the day, rehearsing or playing shows at night, going home at 5am, class at 9am lol. 

And I was literally never tired. Now I’ll fall asleep on the couch if I lay down for 30 seconds.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That was the heigh of my music career, going to school during the day, rehearsing or playing shows at night, going home at 5am, class at 9am lol. 

And I was literally never tired. Now I’ll fall asleep on the couch if I lay down for 30 seconds.  

You should get that checked.  You may have sleep apnea.  It used to happen to me and now it doesn’t.

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not sure how you would jump to that conclusion. 

Yeah...I'm no doctor, but I know a few people who have sleep apnea, and it has nothing to do with how easily you do (or don't) fall asleep.  It's literally how you sleep and complications that can occur, which unfortunately can be quite serious. 

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah...I'm no doctor, but I know a few people who have sleep apnea, and it has nothing to do with how easily you do (or don't) fall asleep.  It's literally how you sleep and complications that can occur, which unfortunately can be quite serious. 

It can cause you to have fatigue during your waking hours. I’m just not sure how me laying down and falling asleep would  lead one to that conclusion. 

Any fatigue I have is easily explained, I work hard all day, then the “second job” of transporting my daughter to auditions, rehearsals, performances, etc., then I come home and do laundry until 12-1 AM, and I’m up at 6:15 to do it all again. I don’t get adequate sleep. 

I would add, I can sit up all night without falling asleep, but when I get comfortable and lay down, out go the lights.