The Unintended GDT (1/19) Devils @ Kraken 10:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know, that was a pretty good shot. 

Agree, and even if it had been a meh shot, it’s not like goalies only get beaten by perfect shots.  

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Easily. Any time anyone wants to start playing a little defense and stop turning the puck over (looking at you Jonas), that would probably be wise. 

that was a brutal turnover from Siegs but he’s been phenomenal lately.

severson and smith need to go far away.

45 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not sure how you would jump to that conclusion. 

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It can cause you to have fatigue during your waking hours. I’m just not sure how me laying down and falling asleep would  lead one to that conclusion. 

Any fatigue I have is easily explained, I work hard all day, then the “second job” of transporting my daughter to auditions, rehearsals, performances, etc., then I come home and do laundry until 12-1 AM, and I’m up at 6:15 to do it all again. I don’t get adequate sleep. 

I would add, I can sit up all night without falling asleep, but when I get comfortable and lay down, out go the lights. 

I work 6 sometimes 7 13 hour shifts, I’m a single Dad, I run my old business and have 2 elderly parents I look after.  I’m up by 7 and go to bed by 1.  When I lay down on the couch or even sitting up, I was an out.  Sounds similar.  You work a lot of hours and you’re tired that is all the info you offered.  I don’t know much more about you.  That said, I don’t think I said anything wrong by merely suggesting to look into it..  You may have more symptoms or you may not, fvck do I know.  I thought it was the lack of sleep and stress, but it turned out I have sleep apnea.  Also, it was a fvcking suggestion and not a conclusion.  There is that three letter word in my post, “may.”  

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't get how they manage to basically not show up for an entire portion of a game like this.

The overall record is obviously terrific and they’ve been piling up wins again, but one of these days they’re going to need a real head coach.  Two good assistants can only cover up for so long for an antiquated retread head coach who brings very little. 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't really understand why Wood and McLeod are on the 4 on 4. We should have our playmakers out there - Bratt, Hughes, Palat, Mercer.

You mean the Wood McLeod Smith Okhotiuk line that was out there against Matty Beniers  wasn’t smart????

It sure didn’t feel like we had 10 shots on goal. 

4 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

I work 6 sometimes 7 13 hour shifts, I’m a single Dad, I run my old business and have 2 elderly parents I look after.  I’m up by 7 and go to bed by 1.  When I lay down on the couch or even sitting up, I was an out.  Sounds similar.  You work a lot of hours and you’re tired that is all the info you offered.  I don’t know much more about you.  That said, I don’t think I said anything wrong by merely suggesting to look into it..  You may have more symptoms or you may not, fvck do I know.  I thought it was the lack of sleep and stress, but it turned out I have sleep apnea.  Also, it was a fvcking suggestion and not a conclusion.  There is that three letter word in my post, “may.”  

Right, and my point was it’s a weird suggestion based on you having no information other than that I fall asleep.