The Unintended GDT (1/19) Devils @ Kraken 10:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

We all read and saw what happened lol not sure why he's trying to back-pedal. It's still ALL THERE lol  This wasn't a conversation like we were talking about potential players to target like...

"man i'd kill to have a player like Fiala on this team, he's exactly what we need. He's likely not available and would cost a lot but depending on how the Bratt negotiations goes and if he wants too much we might be forced to make a move and then he'd be expandable for this kind of hockey trade, then it would be a good opportunity to get a different kind of player that fits our need"

like he's trying to pretend he was doing lol No it was...

* Bratt not doing "enough" to prevent a goal that cost us the game *

"i don’t want jesper bratt on this team next year. i just don’t. when he decides to play with literally any effort he’s a top-10 player in the whole game.  he takes shifts off, he takes periods off, he takes games off. he’s an unwilling useless winger in the defensive end and his flashes of brilliance are not worth $8m to this team, period.

trade him in the off-season for a player who competes.

I think paying a guy who takes off several shifts per game $8.5m is a paramountly idiotic thing to do."

This was a rage post wanting Bratt out through and through lol then he's claiming he never said things he straight up said. What a special special person 

I think the fact that Bratt is presently outscoring 18 of the 33 guys he pointed out are making more than $8m was pretty telling. How do you argue that a guy who is producing better than more than half of the guys making more than $8m doesn’t deserve more than $8m? 

I get the whole “it’s not just about scoring” argument, I guess, but still, the idea that high scoring forwards don’t get paid based on their production is a pretty flawed argument. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the fact that Bratt is presently outscoring 18 of the 33 guys he pointed out are making more than $8m was pretty telling. How do you argue that a guy who is producing better than more than half of the guys making more than $8m doesn’t deserve more than $8m? 

I get the whole “it’s not just about scoring” argument, I guess, but still, the idea that high scoring forwards don’t get paid based on their production is a pretty flawed argument. 

Well to be fair he did claim that he couldn't really point out a legit target player cause he's not an NHL GM....

Nevermind that he's pitching trade proposals all year long here...

But when he doesn't really have an answer to a reactionary claim he's challenged on... then he's throwing his hands up "i can't give you a player i'm not an NHL GM" lol 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

lmao you guys are still talking about me uninterrupted.

keep going i’m almost there 

We’re having a conversation about your very poorly thought out statements on this issue. The fact that you bailed out on it doesn’t me man we can’t continue lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We’re having a conversation about your very poorly thought out statements on this issue. The fact that you bailed out on it doesn’t me man we can’t continue lol. 

cool kids don’t post on message forums on friday nights. 

they fall asleep on the couch after half a sip of wine and the first challenge of the great british bakeoff after your kid spent the week with hand foot and mouth disease.

not to be confused with my famous foot-in-mouth disease. 

Just now, MB3 said:

cool kids don’t post on message forums on friday nights. 

they fall asleep on the couch after half a sip of wine and the first challenge of the great british bakeoff after your kid spent the week with hand foot and mouth disease.

not to be confused with my famous foot-in-mouth disease. 

Now that sucks, I’m sorry to hear about that.