Jump to content

The Unintended GDT (1/19) Devils @ Kraken 10:00 PM EST MSGSN


Rock
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Bastian is back

Welcome back Nathan!

Now I know what jersey to wear to the game on Sunday... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Had to play against his former team. Kraken legend Nate Bastian. 

Hey the Devils did give him a brief tribute video when he came back in the second game of the season last year, heh heh.

Today will mark his 82nd game since the Devils brought him back...14 G and 10 A so far.  Not bad for a dedicated 4th-liner/PP screener.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hey the Devils did give him a brief tribute video when he came back in the second game of the season last year, heh heh.

Today will mark his 82nd game since the Devils brought him back...14 G and 10 A so far.  Not bad for a dedicated 4th-liner/PP screener.  

It's ok, considering how many of those games were last season and how bad last season sucked donkey balls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know how I forgot this was a 10pm start, but fvck the West Coast. 

I have an overly early morning tomorrow so I don't even think I'll be able to watch the entire first period, and I'm not even East Coast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m gonna try. 

Same, gonna give it the ol’ college try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

In college, it wouldn’t have been an issue lol. So yes, I will give it a college try. 

Yes, remember those days very well.  Ok, maybe not very well.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yes, remember those days very well.  Ok, maybe not very well.  

That was the heigh of my music career, going to school during the day, rehearsing or playing shows at night, going home at 5am, class at 9am lol. 

And I was literally never tired. Now I’ll fall asleep on the couch if I lay down for 30 seconds.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That was the heigh of my music career, going to school during the day, rehearsing or playing shows at night, going home at 5am, class at 9am lol. 

And I was literally never tired. Now I’ll fall asleep on the couch if I lay down for 30 seconds.  

You should get that checked.  You may have sleep apnea.  It used to happen to me and now it doesn’t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not sure how you would jump to that conclusion. 

Yeah...I'm no doctor, but I know a few people who have sleep apnea, and it has nothing to do with how easily you do (or don't) fall asleep.  It's literally how you sleep and complications that can occur, which unfortunately can be quite serious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah...I'm no doctor, but I know a few people who have sleep apnea, and it has nothing to do with how easily you do (or don't) fall asleep.  It's literally how you sleep and complications that can occur, which unfortunately can be quite serious. 

It can cause you to have fatigue during your waking hours. I’m just not sure how me laying down and falling asleep would  lead one to that conclusion. 

Any fatigue I have is easily explained, I work hard all day, then the “second job” of transporting my daughter to auditions, rehearsals, performances, etc., then I come home and do laundry until 12-1 AM, and I’m up at 6:15 to do it all again. I don’t get adequate sleep. 

I would add, I can sit up all night without falling asleep, but when I get comfortable and lay down, out go the lights. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.