New Around The League Thread

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Buffalo beats Carolina in regulation!!

We can go into first tonight

Yessssssssssssss

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Carolina is faltering a little, but the problem for tonight is that the Bruins NEVER lose and they especially love sticking that dagger into the Devils.

Lets see how it goes.

Sure but am still ecstatic Buffalo beat Carolina :dizzy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Carolina is faltering a little, but the problem for tonight is that the Bruins NEVER lose and they especially love sticking that dagger into the Devils.

Lets see how it goes.

7-8-1 in their last 16 GP is more than just “a little”, but they still haven’t surrendered control of their destiny yet, which is huge this late.

If the Devils win tonight, then I’ll really start to feel like they have a real shot at pulling this off.  But I agree, very tough task tonight.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lets see how it goes.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of all things, and no good thing ever dies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Also, fvck mark Messier and Chris Chelios, they have been relentless on PK all day. It’s beyond disrespectful at this point

Was it over the dirty hit thing? I saw Messier going after PK about dirty hits and Messier’s Easter island lookin ass used to elbow people all the time

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Also, fvck mark Messier and Chris Chelios, they have been relentless on PK all day. It’s beyond disrespectful at this point

They should be kissing PK’s ass for saving their broadcasting careers. They have been absolutely murdered for their boring, dull commentary. PK has raised that show from the doldrums.

• Like 4

Rangers up 2-0 against the BJs…no surprise there.  BJs aren’t even an NHL team right now.  Rangers probably win that one by 5 goals without even breaking a sweat.

And the Rangers win 4-0.  No surprise there.  BJs are just an abysmal hockey team.

Since going to the Islanders, Bo Horvat’s managed 7 G and 8 A in 28 GP.  Pretty sure that’s not what the Isles signed up for when they traded for him AND signed him up long term to some serious coin.  

Just like that, Isles now lose control of their destiny.  They now need help.  

• Like 3

What a season for Erik Karlsson. He’s the first defenseman to record 100 points in a season in 31 years, and only the sixth defenseman in NHL history to ever record a 100 point season. https://thehockeynews.com/news/erik-karlsson-becomes-sixth-nhl-defenseman-ever-to-record-100-point-season?fbclid=IwAR1ryEKhRTsiWlqBhhHXwY2Rh_9kGb0A6Dow7jlM4jL0EJCrV1zZ4Cx_Ssc

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

fvck em, I hope they don't make it 

100%, they play such boring hockey that is astronomically worse than the trap. I also don’t wish Palms or Parise (or any former Devil) any success, hope they keep choking

Also, hey Winnipeg, an you please put the final dagger in Nashville’s coffin and earn a point already?!

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

What a season for Erik Karlsson. He’s the first defenseman to record 100 points in a season in 31 years, and only the sixth defenseman in NHL history to ever record a 100 point season. https://thehockeynews.com/news/erik-karlsson-becomes-sixth-nhl-defenseman-ever-to-record-100-point-season?fbclid=IwAR1ryEKhRTsiWlqBhhHXwY2Rh_9kGb0A6Dow7jlM4jL0EJCrV1zZ4Cx_Ssc

I’ve just never been a fan.  To me, It seems like he causes just as many goals against as he creates.   I know +/- isn’t a perfect stat but even in Ottawa he was a minus player more often than not.