GDT - Penguins at Devils 1/22/23 - Better Late Than Never Edition

Satans Hockey

4 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

Why is ESPN+ an issue?  They have the MSG broadcast.  I hate it when I’m working and they’re on NHLN.  I don’t have access to NHLN at the store, but I can watch in ESPN+.

Tomorrow is an ESPN+ exclusive so it's not just the MSG broadcast it's an ESPN broadcast with whichever one of their commentary teams and in studio people. 

17 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Tomorrow is an ESPN+ exclusive so it's not just the MSG broadcast it's an ESPN broadcast with whichever one of their commentary teams and in studio people. 

Ah, live out of market and I watch them on ESPN+.  I wondered why the Devils broadcast wasn’t available for some games.  That is why I hated NHL Center Ice.  They rarely had the Devils broadcast.

Edited by Puckbuster
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

Ah, live out of market and I watch them on ESPN+.  I wondered why the Devils broadcast wasn’t available for some games.  That is why I hated NHL Center Ice.  They rarely had the Devils broadcast.

I’ve been watching every Devils broadcast on Center Ice for like 20 years…

18 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ve been watching every Devils broadcast on Center Ice for like 20 years…

I recall there wher a bunch of games when there was no Devils broadcast and would have to watch to the other teams broadcast.  Mostly when the Isles and Rangers played on the same night.  Anyway, I could be mistaken.

7 hours ago, Puckbuster said:

I recall there wher a bunch of games when there was no Devils broadcast and would have to watch to the other teams broadcast.  Mostly when the Isles and Rangers played on the same night.  Anyway, I could be mistaken.

Definitely remember the game not being televised at all many in New York  years ago on the old day of sports channel. Would listen on radio. 

What did everyone think of the warmup jerseys?  The area around the NJ logo looked too much like a coloring book to me.  The rest was OK.  

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

What did everyone think of the warmup jerseys?  The area around the NJ logo looked too much like a coloring book to me.  The rest was OK.  

I thought the lettering on the names looked cool and the red/gold scheme is sharp but agreed on the crest, there's a lot of things going on in there so if it was colored in it might have looked like too much as well