GDT - Vegas at Devils 1/24/23 - 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu

Satans Hockey

This team is now 9-1-2 over its last 12 games, and 7-0-1 in its last 8.  And I have no idea how.  They’re fighting it a LOT.  So little is coming easily.  But they keep banking (stealing?) points.  

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This team is now 9-1-2 over its last 12 games, and 7-0-1 in its last 8.  And I have no idea how.  They’re fighting it a LOT.  So little is coming easily.  But they keep banking (stealing?) points.  

It seems like every team is stepping up to play against the Devils.  It’s great to see the Devils figure out how to win and it will help if they get to the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Man we keep finding ways to win. But it’s clear Fitzgerald needs to add a depth defenseman. Brendan Smith CANNOT continue to sent out there, he’s beyond awful. And Bahl/Okhutyuk aren’t ready.

Things won't seem nearly as bad once Marino is back and if Luke does end up getting a call after the NCAA season, at the least, Smith will be in a rotation.

I think the top 6 and bottom 6 are a bigger issue. Add a scorer in the top 6 and a gritty guy in the bottom 6 so no more Boqvist.

Jack Hughes.. what a play on the boards while flat on the ice to make that pass.. 

Hamilton, VV, Jack and Bratt the real mvps of this team.

As for Palat, why didn’t he even play one second of the OT.. this is why you brought him for these kind of moments. Get Haula off the ice in fvcking OT guys is useless

Edited by Devils01

3 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Jack Hughes.. what a play on the boards while flat on the ice to make that pass.. 

Hamilton, VV, Jack and Bratt the real mvps of this team.

As for Palat, why didn’t he even play one second of the OT.. this is why you brought him for these kind of moments. Get Haula off the ice in fvcking OT guys is useless

I’d argue Nico has been even better than Bratt this season. He’s a legit Selke candidate right now. 

• Like 5