GDT - Devils @ Stars 1/27/23 8:30pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Coming out and looking flat I would have understood. Coming out and playing like this is pretty much just a continuation of last night's sloppy crap.

They were playing a pretty tight game until Wood’s nonsense. 

• Like 2

Beyond being undisciplined, the Stars seem to have an answer for our style of play right now.  Very aggressive, meeting us at our own blue line, putting pressure on our d-men and not really letting us control the neutral zone and move the puck up ice. Lindy needs to show he's not a useless pile of crap and that he can make 2nd and 3rd period adjustments to get us back in this game.  Really expect guys like Palat and Dougie and Tatar to be the veteran voice in the lockerroom and not tolerate this sh!t. 

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They were playing a pretty tight game until Wood’s nonsense. 

What exactly does he have to do to get scratched?  It’s the same sh!t every game with him this year.

• Like 2

Can we not lose back to back to former coaches, please?

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

What exactly does he have to do to get scratched?  It’s the same sh!t every game with him this year.

2 points since December, he’s bringing so many intangibles that we just…. Oh who the hell am I kidding, I hate him, waive him already

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Can we not lose back to back to former coaches, please?

2 points since December, he’s bringing so many intangibles that we just…. Oh who the hell am I kidding, I hate him, waive him already

Wood was fairly limited to begin with, but he had his moments.  Now he looks like he’s been legit Space Jammed.

I fully expected a loss tonight (fatigue, going from Nashville to Dallas, etc) but still hoping for a surprise.  Still time.

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt while Bastian was out, but I’ve officially had enough. Meanwhile, our #7OA pick is collecting dust not playing anywhere.

Make it makes sense, Lindy. 

• Like 1

I have to say that the MSG broadcast all season have been disappointing. The obvious issue with the audio engineering and lack of mic’ing the crowd/ice has been mentioned a lot here.

But the lack of replays for key plays has been an issue, too. Dallas’ first goal got ONE replay, and it was a sh!tty one at that where you couldn’t see what tripped up Haula. 

The commentary from Daneyko has been so vanilla and misses relevant events. PDB is yelling on the bench 30 seconds into the game, camera is focused on him and both Bill and Dano are talking about PDB yet neither wonder or comment about the yelling. They just continue with their canned commentary.

The opening theme song needs to go… highlights from around the league during intermissions is something the Rags get but we don’t. Just the overall quality of broadcasts is lacking.

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Wood was fairly limited to begin with, but he had his moments.  Now he looks like he’s been legit Space Jammed.

I fully expected a loss tonight (fatigue, going from Nashville to Dallas, etc) but still hoping for a surprise.  Still time.

He isn’t even giving us the raspberry jam, it’s like… beets mixed with sh!t

Regardless of how this turns out, kudos yet again for not saying “fvck it, not our night.”  They easily could have.