GDT- Devils Vs. Ohio trash 02/14/23 7:30pm

SeanMac16

Been awhile since I've made one of these, still no jack but were against the worst team in the league. Hoping for a blowout against the team Johnny hockey chose over us, let's rub it in shall we? LGD!!

• Like 1

Something to remember...even this awful BJ team has managed some wins against good teams:

They beat the Rangers 4-3, the Leafs 4-3 (this came in the BJ's last game), and the Oilers 3-2.

Not having Jack is tough and this team is due for some actual regulation losses on the road (they're friggin' 19-3-3 so far), but really hope that the Devils don't get added to that list.  I don't care if it's an ugly Devils 3-2 win that needs OT or a SO...pleeeeeeeease boys, find a way to come out of this game with two points.  This BJ team is 6-18-2 over their last 26 GP and has managed to score 54 goals in those games. 

Bad teams beat good, happens all the time, plenty of examples...

But 

NOT 

TONIGHT

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Told you guys! Though, I may be one game off from my 2 games estimate. I still doubt he plays tonight since it's CBJ.

I didn't think he was going to be out for too too long (at least I was hoping he wasn't), but you hear week-to-week and you can't help but think that 6 - 10 games missed isn't crazy.  And he's having such a historic season (with legit chances to reach 50 goals and 100 points) that you didn't want to see that fizzle due to missing too many games.

If he only misses another game or two and isn't compromised from a health and performance standpoint, I think those milestones are still reachable.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jagknife said:

With respect to the few friends I have from the state, and anyone from there, I wish to channel my 2007 self when I say 

“FVCK OHIO” 

Between this, and the thread title, you pork roll loving bastards can go step on a Lego. :P

• Haha 2