GDT- Devils Vs. Blues 02/16/23 9pm

SeanMac16

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Palat and Nico both really need to wake the fvck up and start contributing on a regular basis.

You’re seriously calling out Palat?

might wanna go look at his game log and rethink him not contributing on a regular basis…

Dude has 2 games since Jan 14 without a point

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Nice hands by Haula.

Also, I fvcking LOVE that this team doesn't give up.  Seemingly ever. Let's tie this one bitches.

No one can say that they don’t try.  And they have talent for sure.  Just need a much better head coach, but that will come in time.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Great to see Haula score one. They have a little more jump after that goal 

Just wish it came as MUCH less of a shock whenever he actually finds the net.  Who knows, maybe he’ll be one of those “From Out of Nowhere” guys once the playoffs start.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

You’re seriously calling out Palat?

might wanna go look at his game log and rethink him not contributing on a regular basis…

Dude has 2 games since Jan 14 without a point

I guess it doesn't seem like that.  But I still think for what he's making, and the ice time he's getting, he's not contributing as much as we need him to.  Since his return on Jan 5th he's played in 15 games and has 3 goals and 8 assists.  Not horrible, but not really impressive either, given what I mentioned ($, TOI, etc).  With a high profile guy like Jack being out, I look to the other star players and veterans on this team to step up.  

Only down by one.

Gonna be up to the players and Blackwood having a VV kind of period; not expecting the wrinkled dope behind the bench to be much help. 

• Like 3

Time for Wood to do something dumb…which seems to be the only time he does anything noticeable these days.