Timo’s a Devil!! 13 pieces in Trade!

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

I wonder if the 2024 first rounder is what put Grier over the finish line. 

Dont like losing both Muk and Okhotyuk, but thats not awful. 

When you have L Hughes, Nemec, and Casey still in the fold, hard to quibble too much about Okhotiuk and Muk.  

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

The big question is did Grier actually choose Muk over Holtz as the top pick? 

I think Holtz’s value really took a hit this year.  I don’t think Grier even wanted him.

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I think Holtz’s value really took a hit this year.  I don’t think Grier even wanted him.

Hard to say. I’d probably rather have Holtz than Muk if I’m Grier. At least he showed well in the AHL last season. Muk is a total unknown. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

When you have L Hughes, Nemec, and Casey still in the fold, hard to quibble too much about Okhotiuk and Muk.  

Well it also might be why Harrington is coming this way too so the depth isn't hurt. 

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is giving up two first rounders AND Okhotyuk and Muk. But you gotta give up something to get something too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I hope not. I still want Tom Wilson.

Can the Devils even fit his money in this season?  But yeah I’d love it if Fitz somehow landed him.

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

Well it also might be why Harrington is coming this way too so the depth isn't hurt. 

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is giving up two first rounders AND Okhotyuk and Muk. But you gotta give up something to get something too. 

Yeah I really think both GMs did a terrific job here.  Truly.  If I’m a Sharks fan I feel like I got a solid return.

• Like 2

Funny how these things turn out…I figured at least one first-round pick would be involved.  Holtz not being a part of this and Johnsson actually being a part of this is a total shocker.  Had a feeling Muk or Casey might go to SJ.  Zetterlund being a healthy scratch seemed like a sure sign he was going to be involved.

Glad it’s over.  Next big hurdle is getting both Meier and Bratt re-signed.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1