Devils @ Knights 10:00pm 3/3

NJDevils1214

8 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

On a team where damned near EVERYONE is a plus player (even Seves!), Sharangovich is somehow a -6. Says a lot.

I don't know says it says that much. +/- is a lazy stat. He plays the most minutes on the PK and 7 of those minuses are in the last 3 games. Shows that he's struggling a little now and his possession metrics are dropping too. Lindy sees it and is on him. He was limited to 10 minutes and barely played in the 3rd against VGK. 

Getting scored on too much when he's on the ice recently. I could see him falling down the lineup once Meier is good to go or even scratched as Boquist has looked good in the last game. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

I don't know says it says that much. +/- is a lazy stat. He plays the most minutes on the PK and 7 of those minuses are in the last 3 games. Shows that he's struggling a little now and his possession metrics are dropping. 

Getting scored on too much when he's on the ice recently. I could see him falling down the lineup once Meier is good to go or even scratched as Boquist has looked good in the last game. 

+\- doesn’t apply to special teams.

24 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I don't know says it says that much. +/- is a lazy stat. He plays the most minutes on the PK and 7 of those minuses are in the last 3 games. Shows that he's struggling a little now and his possession metrics are dropping too. Lindy sees it and is on him. He was limited to 10 minutes and barely played in the 3rd against VGK. 

It’s not a be-all end-all number, I don’t disagree, but when his +/- is that much worse than most of his teammates, it does say something.  And it’s not like his play has been great from the eye-test standpoint either.

Yeah he may very well be the guy who comes out for the lineup once Timo Time officially begins.  At the very least, was nice to see Ruff hold him accountable.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

At this point I'm convinced they're either the lowest effort troll in history or they're a semi-advanced A.I. capable of basic learning just using 20 years of NJDevs banter 

cmon! i love the devils of new jersey established in 1982. don't call me an ai. i do troll once and a while, but i thought i've been good lately. 

proud of the boys after that effort. that goalie was not gonna lose. very happy with the pt. 

edit: btw i hate the shootout and hope they get rid of the gimmick soon. 

Edited by pumpkin cutter