GDT: Devils @ Habs - 11 Mar - 7pm - MSG

jagknife

I cannot believe they actually won one for me this season! Let’s go for two!

strong possibility I’m going to have a heavy alcohol night tomorrow so rather than try to remember to create a GDT while massively hungover, kicking it off now.

Schmid SHOULD start, Lazar will probably get his first start as a Devil. Unless he gets detained or some crap.

Please, hockey gods, let Jack break out of his funk

LFGD!

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

Re:  Schmid, sure give him the next one…I would understand VV getting Carolina.  I know he hasn’t been his best lately but he’s come up big for this team for nice stretches.  Don’t want to see him just get forgotten.

Devils controlled possession for most of the game, but failed to capitalize on their chances in Washington.  However, Akira stood tall and Meier puts the biscuit in the basket for the SO win!  So, let’s try it again and get back into the Hab-it of winning!  

Let’s go Devils!!!

Original six teams suck.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Man, McLeod is REALLY short for 6'2", I guess he really is 5'9" or 10.... 😉

To be fair, it’s not like the guy who implied that every single source that dared to list Lazar as 6’ or so was intentionally lying about it has never posted anything, well…questionable (going for diplomacy here).

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

He’s too good on face-offs to completely bench, so I don’t see it. But we’ll see.

I don't think they brought him here too sit (especially initially, they're going to want to see what they got) However, being he finally just got here within the last day or so I can see him sitting tonight but after that I think he plays. Pretty sure you can pick a name out of a hat of the current 4th liners but starting with McLeod would be my guess.

3 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

To be fair, it’s not like the guy who implied that every single source that dared to list Lazar as 6’ or so was intentionally lying about it has never posted anything, well…questionable (going for diplomacy here).

Oh I know, I was only poking fun, it was a golden chance with perspective of another player to take a jab, I wouldn't escalate it beyond simple banter, unlike what we've seen in the recent past here.

• Like 1