GDT: Devils vs Canes - 12 Mar - 7pm - MSG

jagknife

Quick turn around for a massive game tomorrow, thank you Vegas for the road shutout. 

Winner takes sole possession of first in the Metro, even if it’s temporary.

I’m expecting Lazar to draw in, relying on your guys’ speculation as to who might come out based off tonight’s win, if anyone.

LFGD

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

Canes still will have a game in hand on the Devils, but more importantly, it’s impressive as hell that the Devils have managed to keep pace with them all this time.  As much as we talk about how Carolina never seems to friggin’ lose, the Devils haven’t gone away.

And also love that the Devils have given the Rangers pretty much no chance to narrow the gap.  9 points up this late in the season is huge…looks like however this turns out, the Devils are going to host that first playoff game.

L G M F D!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jagknife said:

I’m expecting Lazar to draw in, relying on your guys’ speculation as to who might come out based off tonight’s win, if anyone.

I’m thinking Miles Wood but it could be Nico after he blocked a shot late last night and was in some pain. 

Edited by Jerrydevil

7 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

This’ll be my first game at the Rock in over a year. Looks like my wife picked a doozy for us 

Going tonight and again on Tues.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 4