GDT: Devils vs Canes - 12 Mar - 7pm - MSG

jagknife

Fun game to be at.  Jack was obviously going to snap out of it at some point…glad that happened in such an important game.  And of course great to see Bratt and VV getting it going again too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Fun game to be at.  Jack was obviously going to snap out of it at some point…glad that happened in such an important game.  And of course great to see Bratt and VV getting it going again too.

Crowd looks great. 

The Vitek chants are LOUD. 

• Like 4

Just now, Nicomo said:

Crowd looks great. 

The Vitek chants are LOUD. 

Yeah love to see him getting some crowd love.  He’s been terrific today. 

• Like 1

Great crowd tonight so far. It’s nice to be here watching a talented team… the whole arena feels different this year. 

Also super lucky to be seated in front on the reincarnation of Al Arbour who is here to help coach the team from 10 rows off the ice. Very helpful to the cause I’m sure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Great crowd tonight so far. It’s nice to be here watching a talented team… the whole arena feels different this year. 

Also super lucky to be seated in front on the reincarnation of Al Arbour who is here to help coach the team from 10 rows off the ice. Very helpful to the cause I’m sure. 

Feel for ya DD56.  I’ve sat next to or near  “those” fans.  They can really kill the fun sometimes.  

• Like 2

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Gotta take the good with the bad, a good team and a packed arena means a lot more coaches in the building lol

• Haha 3