GDT: Devils vs Lightning - 14 Mar - 7pm - MSG

jagknife

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I know exactly what you're talking about and I agree.

I'm just a little more patient that you. 😁

I hope your patience doesn’t bite us in the ass in the playoffs 😄

Edited by Devils01

2 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

I hope your patience doesn’t bite us in the ass in the playoffs 😄

There’s 15 regular season games left to play before that. Lot of fine tuning to be done. Timo and Lazar will have time to fully integrate into the system, Brunette will hopefully get the PP going (Timo is going to start scoring eventually), etc. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, devlman said:

So tired of MSG. They don’t show replays of two penalty calls and inexplicably don’t show Vanecek’s save on Perry. It’s just a subpar broadcast all around. And they still don’t mic the arena well.

That’s because all their effort goes into the Rangers broadcast.  MSG sucks and it was the worst deal for the Devils.

Just got home from this one.

Sometimes ya gotta just do this crazy thing where ya step back and realize that your team just suffered its 6th regulation loss in its last 32 games.  It’s gonna happen.  Would’ve been nice if the Devils hadn’t gotten fvcked out of a goal, but what else is new?  Sometimes your team just loses…and in Game 67 of this very impressive season, the Devils suffered just their 17th regulation loss.  Could be a lot worse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Ok MB3. :P

Nah, MB3 would’ve been more like:

Nico is such a useless scrub…can’t believe the Devils took that zilch 1OA.  What a gutless Captain.

No wonder Washington couldn’t trade Vanecek fast enough…guy never makes that big save when you need it.

fvck Bratt…no way the Devils should sign that loser long-term.

Two weeks later, if all are hot, then Nico rules, VV is a fine #1, and it’s time to give Bratt whatever he wants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Nah, MB3 would’ve been more like:

Nico is such a useless scrub…can’t believe the Devils took that zilch 1OA.  What a gutless Captain.

No wonder Washington couldn’t trade Vanecek fast enough…guy never makes that big save when you need it.

fvck Bratt…no way the Devils should sign that loser long-term.

Two weeks later, if all are hot, then Nico rules, VV is a fine #1, and it’s time to give Bratt whatever he wants.

This is 100% on the money.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

This is 100% on the money.

Well, not entirely.

I left out the part where anyone who dared to say "C'mon man..." in response to his over-the-top gloom-and-doom would immediately be subject to a slew of insults.  And then would come at least three pages of MB3 and SD going back and forth, each one trying to land that final kill shot.  I don't have anything against either of them but man I really don't miss THAT sh!t at ALL.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Well, not entirely.

I left out the part where anyone who dared to say "C'mon man..." in response to his over-the-top gloom-and-doom would immediately be subject to a slew of insults.  And then would come at least three pages of MB3 and SD going back and forth, each one trying to land that final kill shot.  I don't have anything against either of them but man I really don't miss THAT sh!t at ALL.  

Getting accused of eating crayons was a right of passage here for a long time. I don't miss it; I don't miss any of them. It's nice to read a thread now because 2/3 of it isn't blacked out due to ignore lol.

• Like 2