GDT: Devils vs Lightning - 14 Mar - 7pm - MSG

jagknife

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Not cut out for playoffs if this is gonna be their effort, sorry 

This is how teams will play in the playoffs. Dont think we’re cut out for it. I’m feeling a first round exit unfortunately.

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Not cut out for playoffs if this is gonna be their effort, sorry 

If the goal isn’t disallowed it’s a completely different game.  Then 3 posts.  I wouldn’t use this one game as a litmus tests.  Especially, since they just came off back to back wins and one a 3-0 win against Carolina.  But, I understand the frustration.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

They’re literally tied for 2nd place in the league. 

It’s one game. 

And I'm referring to this one game. They played one of the worst periods in the entire season. They are still a very unstable team. You can't afford such a pathetic meltdown. I wouldn't criticize them if they were losing but playing like the second team in the league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't disagree, but Cup-winning teams need to power through adversity and find a way to overcome stuff like that 

Don’t they lead the league in comeback wins?  That is overcoming adversity.  They also had a sh!tty December, but worked hard to overcome it.  

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

I see the doom and gloomers are out in full force. Ffs some of you are fickle. 

They're coming off their biggest regular season win in a decade and now they suck and will get bounced in the 1st round. Sigh. 

Hope you're not referring to me. I'm not saying, at all, that they will get bounced in the first round. I'm merely saying, a game like tonight will lead to that. Which I think we can all agree is true. They are not playing well or doing anything particularly well. But this we know is not their norm.