GDT: Tampa @ Devils- Round 2 7:00 PM MSGSN

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

These Tampa games remind me of the 2 in a row against Boston around Christmas. Why is that?

Playoff teams my friend. 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

That was actually an even bigger momentum killing air sucked out of the building goal than the shorthanded one on Tuesday. Impressive really. 

Our powerplay has no excuse not to score on a full 2 minute 5 on 3. Pathetic. 

Everyone was stagnant on that PP. nobody was moving. Terrible 

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Playoffs teams my friend. 

Jesus…Carolina’s a playoff team too.  Is the narrative now that the Devils can’t beat playoff-bound teams?  Because they’ve beaten plenty of them this year.

BTW those two regulation losses to the Bruins were the last time they lost in such a fashion in back-to-back games since DECEMBER.  It’s now mid-March.  Geez.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Jesus…Carolina’s a playoff team too.  Is the narrative now that the Devils can’t beat playoff-bound teams?  Because they’ve beaten plenty of them this year.

BTW those two regulation losses to the Bruins were the last time they lost in such a fashion in back-to-back games since DECEMBER.  It’s now mid-March.  Geez.

Carolina has been sh!t lately. They’ll be out first round. Boston or Tampa are making the finals.

Edited by Devils01

1 minute ago, Devils01 said:

Carolina has been sh!t lately. They’ll be out first round. Boston or Tampa are making the finals.

Their offense was in a massive rut when they came to NJ. If their O could have even brought their B game it would have been a lot tighter. It wasn't like NJ was dominant. NJ has found ways to win, but they haven't been closing out teams on the outside looking in like WAS, MTL, and PHX like you'd want to see this time of year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Carolina has been sh!t lately. They’ll be out first round. Boston or Tampa are making the eat finals.

5-2 in their last 7 games.  Doesn’t seem so awful to me.

BTW this game isn’t over yet…though you are probably treating it as such.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Their offense was in a massive rut when they came to NJ. If their O could have even brought their B game it would have been a lot tighter. It wasn't like NJ was dominant. NJ has found ways to win, but they haven't been closing out teams on the outside looking in like WAS, MTL, and PHX like you'd want to see this time of year.

Yup I agree. Our game is starting to worry me lately. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

5-2 in their last 7 games.  Doesn’t seem so awful to me.

BTW this game isn’t over yet…though you are probably treating it as such.

I’m not

6 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Yup I agree. Our game is starting to worry me lately. 

I’m not

Me either. I'm just calling it as I see it. I'm not being a doomer either. I think this team has proven they're better than what we've(for the most part) seen lately.

Edited by NJDevils1214