GDT: NJ @ panthers. 6pm

pumpkin cutter

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

Lindy is rapidly approaching end of tour PDB or DBA levels of throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping something sticks…

Obviously I’m no Lindy guy but interesting that now it’s Wood who’s in the doghouse.

Not sure why Smith continues to get looks.  I’d rather see Lindy roll with Bahl.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Obviously I’m no Lindy guy but interesting that now it’s Wood who’s now in the doghouse.

Not sure why Smith continues to get looks.  I’d rather see Lindy roll with Bahl.

Wood is hurt and didn't make the trip, got hurt on Tuesday... 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Wood is hurt and didn't make the trip, got hurt on Tuesday... 

Ah gotcha.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Meier needs time and to build chemistry... That's why Lindy is just moving him all over the place!!!

There’s one way to think about it, on the other hand, if you’re constantly getting bounced all over town how are you supposed to get settled in to learn with line mates.. consistency, there isn’t any 

2 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

There’s one way to think about it, on the other hand, if you’re constantly getting bounced all over town how are you supposed to get settled in to learn with line mates.. consistency, there isn’t any 

Pretty sure he’s on the same page as you.  You just missed the sarcasm.

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Pretty sure he’s on the same page as you.  You just missed the sarcasm.

Yea maybe, I mean I wasn’t really going at him, was just adding a thought to the page… sometimes it’s tough to pick up sarcasm through text, especially with the amount of beauties I’ve seen on here over the years and now the devils fb page.. forget it

Edited by 2ELIAS6

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Yea maybe, I mean I wasn’t really going at him, was just adding a thought to the page… sometimes it’s tough to pick up sarcasm through text, especially with the amount of beauties I’ve seen on here over the years and now the devils fb page.. forget it

Oh I know you weren’t going at him, just pointing out that you’re in agreement.  As am I, re:  the latest “Lindy is not the right coach for this team long-term” example.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I guess I missed the Foote call up. Would rather see Clarke get the opportunity. 

I wonder if this is one of those call-ups where they know the guy won't play and so they are trying to spread the love. These guys make a ton more money when they are on the NHL roster, even when they aren't playing, and Clarke just got called up last for a few days. Huge bump to their paychecks.

32 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I wonder if this is one of those call-ups where they know the guy won't play and so they are trying to spread the love. These guys make a ton more money when they are on the NHL roster, even when they aren't playing, and Clarke just got called up last for a few days. Huge bump to their paychecks.

It def is. Foote ain’t touching the ice.