GDT: NJ @ panthers. 6pm

pumpkin cutter

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I know I will get crap for this but if schmid keeps this up…. Game 1 starter? Vitek should but… I don’t know. 

You shouldn’t get any crap. It’s a legitimate question at this point, imo. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

They are completely flat, I mean beyond frustrating to watch at this point. Making poor schmid play like a goddamn all star, they need to get it together and now!

Flat is one thing, but that PP could not look anymore aimless. That’s 100% on the coaching. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

This is pretty much on par with what I have been critical of over the last 10 games. They're better than this and it is baffling to me why they can't get their sh!t together....

image.png.2589e3bee9030a349b28c5da3736b998.png

This is the look of “ I smell sh!t, not sure if it’s on my own shoe”

Edited by 2ELIAS6
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I know I will get crap for this but if schmid keeps this up…. Game 1 starter? Vitek should but… I don’t know. 

He's almost been too good, to the point where you'd think he has to come back down to earth.  5th best Save% and 2nd best GAA in the league among goalies with 15+ games played. The advanced stats are right up there too.

VV has done everything we could've asked coming into the season. Advanced stats are burying him but eye test and traditional stats say he's a legit NHL caliber starter, towards the top half of the league when he's hot. That said, Schmid may be elite level and definitely deserves the looks heading into the playoffs.