GDT devils@islanders 7:30pm msgsn

pumpkin cutter

I really miss seeing Devils defensemen knocking the sh!t out of opposing players. Yes, I know the game has changed blah, blah, blah... but the Islanders always seem to knock our guys down or plow through them every time we play them. And it's even more maddening when they beat us up physically and on the scoreboard. Getting tired of it.

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's bad enough they shove this gambling sh!t down our throat all game but then they gotta have this douche bag shill on the pre show AND the intermission. fvck off. 

yep agree 100%, I avoided the pregame shows most of the time but having it shoved down my throat during intermission is fvcking nuts. I can't believe the league/Devils are so balls deep with it. I've watched a ton of other games across the league and don't think I've ever seen an intermission filled with what the Devil's just put on.

• Like 1

Just now, titans04 said:

yep agree 100%, I avoided the pregame shows most of the time but having it shoved down my throat during intermission is fvcking nuts. I can't believe the league/Devils are so balls deep with it. I've watched a ton of other games across the league and don't think I've ever seen an intermission filled with what the Devil's just put on.

I have no problems with people betting, knock yourself out, it should just be treated like cigarettes with no advertising allowed. Nascar video games weren't allowed to use alcohol companies for advertising either. 

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I have no problems with people betting, knock yourself out, it should just be treated like cigarettes with no advertising allowed. Nascar video games weren't allowed to use alcohol companies for advertising either. 

Now kids games have gambling in them as a core mechanic lol. Our government is too busy trying to ban tiktok to protect us from billion dollar game publishers getting kids hooked on gambling or spilling chemicals in our back yards or drinking water.

• Like 1