GDT: Rags @ Devils 3/30 7PM

Nicomo

2 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Bahl’s play has definitely improved recently 

He looks pretty damn solid.  I was thinking he deserves second line minutes, especially over Graves, but frankly I'm hesitant to move any of the d-man around because there's only 6 of them and chemistry is a huge thing.  I'd rather leave the guys with their current pairings because they've gotten to know each other and how each other plays. 

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

He looks pretty damn solid.  I was thinking he deserves second line minutes, especially over Graves, but frankly I'm hesitant to move any of the d-man around because there's only 6 of them and chemistry is a huge thing.  I'd rather leave the guys with their current pairings because they've gotten to know each other and how each other plays. 

Plus Graves - Severson could be a disaster the way Graves is playing right now. The current pairings all compliment each other pretty well. 

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

SHOOT THE PUCK! I've been saying it all night. Shooter is open, he passes it to a player who isn't.

You see it way too often against these elite goalies. Guys overthink things. 

• Like 2

Yessssssssssssss!

So proud of how hard AND well that they played tonight!  Well done boys!

• Like 4