2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Sounds good to me 

IMG_6470.jpeg

And no New York Rangers heh heh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

How am I supposed to take that list seriously if it has a maple leafs on it?

If that prediction is correct, it would be 65 years between Cups for the Leafs 🤣 (and 39 years between Cups for Canada) 

Edited by MadDog2020

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Tkachuk just destroyed Eichel

Not to harp on it but nothing about this series has me wanting to commit 8 or 9% of our cap space to Jesper Bratt.   It’s brutal out there and I can’t see him ever thriving in this type of game.   

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

Barbashev absolutely destroyed Gudas on that one hit.   Gudas took a shot from Barbashevs shoulder and then slammed his head a second time on the ice.  

I know and Gudas was going to try and put Barbashev into the ice. Probably one of the best reverse hits I've ever seen. Eichel did not look like he was in good shape either after the hit from Tkachuk. 

This is a brutal game. Huge hits. Tkachuk getting tossed is kind of nuts to me. Eichel had his head down and got caught. It was clean shoulder to shoulder. Even Gretzsky is saying that Eichel had his head down the entire way. 

I hope he didn't fvck up his shoulder that was hanging there. Maybe dislocation. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I know and Gudas was going to try and put Barbashev into the ice. Probably one of the best reverse hits I've ever seen. Eichel did not look like he was in good shape either after the hit from Tkachuk. 

This is a brutal game. Huge hits. Tkachuk getting tossed is kind of nuts to me. Eichel had his head down and got caught. I hope he didn't fvck up his shoulder that was hanging there. Maybe dislocation. 

He only got a 10 for the aftermath, didn’t get tossed. Probably the reaching back in as the refs had him out of the pile.

Barbashev also got a 2/10 to offset 

Just now, jagknife said:

He only got a 10 for the aftermath, didn’t get tossed. Probably the reaching back in as the refs had him out of the pile.

Barbashev also got a 2/10 to offset 

Oh, here I was thinking it was a game missy for the hit. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Not to harp on it but nothing about this series has me wanting to commit 8 or 9% of our cap space to Jesper Bratt.   It’s brutal out there and I can’t see him ever thriving in this type of game.   

Hard to disagree with that sentiment.

• Like 1