2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Missed call on the ot goal there with Gudas clear as day holding the Leafs players stick... 

20230512_224004.thumb.jpg.9ce2b4ae53e4c5f39d2fa3f6b0bad694.jpg

I knew sooner or later karma would come back to bite the Leafs for negating all of those goals against us. That's a huge missed call if I ever saw one. Oh well. 😂

Just now, HughesCorporation said:

the West doesnt bother me, and McDavid is a pretty damn good player!, eventually he deserves a Cup

Tired of watching EDM wallow unless Leon and McJesus drag that team kicking and screaming. If they actually build around them I'd root for them, but I hate that they are basically the whole team. When times get tough, they just play McJesus and Leon cause they got no other answers.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Tired of watching EDM wallow unless Leon and McJesus drag that team kicking and screaming. If they actually build around them I'd root for them, but I hate that they are basically the whole team. When times get tough, they just play McJesus and Leon cause they got no other answers.

Cane's vs Oil, in the Finals, who do you root for?

2 minutes ago, HughesCorporation said:

Cane's vs Oil, in the Finals, who do you root for?

Oil. I actually have nothing against McDavid. The guy is a phenomenal talent and is not cocky one bit. Draisaitl is also pretty incredible. I think the annoyance with that franchise comes from them getting the first overall 3 years in a row and the reasons others mentioned. If McDavid won the cup it would be well deserved. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

stars vs panthers final. with the stars sweeping them. i can dream. 

Yea, of the teams left I'll take the Stars. Robertson, Johnston, Hintz, Heiskanen, Oettinger, Pavelski, Hakanpaa(just cause his name is fun) just fun to root for.

I’m feeling a little cheated that the Leafs went out late on a Friday night.   By the time Monday rolls around, the non sensical hot takes coming out of Toronto won’t be nearly as spicy as if the media were all working today and still all emotional.     

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I want Carolina out. After that I don’t care who wins the Cup. I’d prefer a West team though. I don’t like Florida either.

My order of “preference”

1) Vegas

2) Seattle

3) Dallas

4) Florida

5) Black Sox type scandal engrossing the league and canceling the Final, vacated trophy this year

6) Oilers

7) Canes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1