GDT: 4/29/2023 Game 6 - Devils @ The Bad Guys 8:00 pm FINISH THEM!

Colorado Rockies 1976

42 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

This round needs the agitator player that he has been, but i just wish he would keep the damn penalties down. Tonight is his night for a goal, book it!

I think when he finally gets one, he’ll have a 2 goal game.  Let’s hope it’s tonight.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

wearing my white bratt jersey. gonna cook hot wings and slug bud lights. hopefully it looks like sh!t by the end of the night from excitement. 

Nice.  “Game worn” with the battle scars of sitting on the couch are the best.   

• Haha 1
  • EvilHeart 1

4 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Nice.  “Game worn” with the battle scars of sitting on the couch are the best.   

Back when I was in high school I had an Elias jersey that I had signed by a bunch of random players over the years and my buddy spilled an entire can of salsa into my lap while we were watching a game one time lmao

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

amen. it's not new news though. nyc is the best city in the world. so good the football teams don't play in it. 

they are too lazy to create a “”young most exciting team in the sport” narrative so they rely on this worlds most famous arena crap that no one outside NYC believes anyway. 

7 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

amen. it's not new news though. nyc is the best city in the world. so good the football teams don't play in it. 

Personally i think Nash i a better city, lot less bums, less piss on the streets and a ton more fun.. but ay lets go boys!

Edited by 2ELIAS6